Some artists are said to paint with light. Geomerics, an ARM subsidiary that develops dynamic lighting technology, helps game developers do just that. Today the company released its third-generation product -- Enlighten 3 -- along with a new Forge de...
Windows and Xbox games will receive a significant graphics and performance boost with Microsoft's new DirectX 12, a set of application programming interfaces and tools used in PC games.
Haswell, move over. Intel has provided an initial glimpse into the faster and more power-efficient fifth-generation Core processors code-named Broadwell, which will be in PCs during the second half of this year.
Software developers were among the first in the world to get their hands on Sony's futuristic Project Morpheus headset on Wednesday, and they liked what they saw.
Sony took a tentative step into virtual-reality gaming on Tuesday with the introduction of its Project Morpheus headset for the PlayStation 4, and among those welcoming the move is someone you might not expect: the founder of startup Oculus, a small ...
Using Marmalade Technologies' Juice tool, iOS developers can recompile their games to run on Android.
More vivid games with better shadows, lights and reflection could come to iPhones in the near future as new mobile graphics technology announced by Imagination Technologies hits the market.
Mozilla and Unity Technologies are collaborating to make it easier for developers to create games that will run smoothly in a browser without plugins, thanks to technologies such as WebGL.
Google has updated its cross-platform Play Games service, and promises it has more in store for this week's Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCSAP BW developerVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW