The best smartwatch of a bad bunch
Sales of Samsung’s first circular smartwatch has commenced from its Experience stores in Sydney and Melbourne.
Almost a year and a half has elapsed since Samsung unveiled its previous smartwatch range. The time has been invested in the Gear S2 and S2 classic, smartwatches mature in design, software and usability.
Samsung has put its Gear VR headset on sale in Australia less than 24 hours after LG announced its foray in the virtual reality market.
Qantas is adding virtual reality to its in-flight entertainment with the trial of Samsung’s Gear VR.
Samsung Australia has postponed the release of its Gear VR in what is the third delay for its range of Galaxy Note devices.
Australia will be one of the first countries in the world to release the Samsung Galaxy S5 on the 11th of April. The 5.1-inch smartphone will be offered on a range of plans from Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin. Good Gear Guide has put together a ...
Wearable technology is being heralded as the next big thing and the big companies are competing to see who can crack the form factor first. We don’t yet know what potential wearable tech has, but today we look at one of the more popular renditions, t...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple offers views on automated car policy, but cagey about its plans
- Watch Dogs 2 review: A fresh, interesting rebirth that ditches the stale Ubisoft formula
- How to shoot a drone out of the sky
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- CCTest Manager - Data Warehouse experienceACT
- CCFacilities Coordinator/ Data Centre Coordinator- Multiple RolesVIC
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- CCIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)ACT
- CCAPI DeveloperNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- CCSenior Developer - Java and AWSVIC
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCService Design SpecialistNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCUX DesignerNSW