The best smartwatch of a bad bunch
Sales of Samsung’s first circular smartwatch has commenced from its Experience stores in Sydney and Melbourne.
Almost a year and a half has elapsed since Samsung unveiled its previous smartwatch range. The time has been invested in the Gear S2 and S2 classic, smartwatches mature in design, software and usability.
Samsung has put its Gear VR headset on sale in Australia less than 24 hours after LG announced its foray in the virtual reality market.
Qantas is adding virtual reality to its in-flight entertainment with the trial of Samsung’s Gear VR.
Samsung Australia has postponed the release of its Gear VR in what is the third delay for its range of Galaxy Note devices.
Australia will be one of the first countries in the world to release the Samsung Galaxy S5 on the 11th of April. The 5.1-inch smartphone will be offered on a range of plans from Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and Virgin. Good Gear Guide has put together a ...
Wearable technology is being heralded as the next big thing and the big companies are competing to see who can crack the form factor first. We don’t yet know what potential wearable tech has, but today we look at one of the more popular renditions, t...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Attackers start wiping data from CouchDB and Hadoop databases
- LinkedIn overhauls its desktop website
- Switches coming out this year will drive open networking forward
- Sniper Elite 4 preview: More sniping, less shooting
- Facebook plans new data center in Denmark
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst Digital/ Web projectsVIC
- CCProject SchedulerQLD
- TPPL/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Delivery Manager / Project ManagerNSW
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- CC3x DevOps / Integration Developers l AWS- Cloud- Linux- Puppet Ansible- JIRA-DNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- CCBiztalk DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCProcurement AnalystQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW