Much like God of War, the Gears of War series has reached an impasse after a trilogy of games and instead looks back for inspiration.
Gears of War
Recently, Epic Games founder Tim Sweeney, the computer game programmer behind ZZT and the Unreal Engine, was asked in an interview by Gamasutra how long away we are before "real-time computer graphics are 100% realistic like in a movie?" Sweeney resp...
The anti-piracy technology that locked out players of the popular Gears of War game on Thursday was also implicated in a 2007 bug that was allowing hackers to take control of Windows PCs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- The kill switch is here: iOS 8 enables it by default
- Reports of another wave of layoffs rekindle bad press for Microsoft
- AT&T to put service setup in enterprise customers' hands
- Scary video highlights danger of damaged Lithium Ion batteries
- Qlik courts the business manager with easier analytics
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.