Much like God of War, the Gears of War series has reached an impasse after a trilogy of games and instead looks back for inspiration.
Gears of War
Recently, Epic Games founder Tim Sweeney, the computer game programmer behind ZZT and the Unreal Engine, was asked in an interview by Gamasutra how long away we are before "real-time computer graphics are 100% realistic like in a movie?" Sweeney resp...
The anti-piracy technology that locked out players of the popular Gears of War game on Thursday was also implicated in a 2007 bug that was allowing hackers to take control of Windows PCs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Synology DiskStation DS215j NAS device
- 2 Fitbit Charge wireless activity tracker
- 3 HP Stream 11 laptop
- 4 B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
- 5 Acer Chromebook 11 (CB3-111)
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Wi-Fi growth set to drive sales of new Ethernet speeds
- Flying high, Apple readies Watch to ship in April
- Windows 10 Spartan browser will get extensions
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Apple posts record sales, says Watch will ship in April
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.