Sony Europe has confirmed that the PlayStation Store probably won't be coming back this week, despite the contents of a leaked memo a short while ago.
Reuters reports that So-Net, the Japanese Internet service provider part of Sony, has been attacked by an intruder who stole virtual points from account holders worth 100,000 yen, or approximately $1,225.
Some gamers were left unsatisfied by Sony's offerings for its Welcome Back program. Sony has attempted to justify some of its decisions.
Sony's CEO Howard Stringer has responded to critics of Sony's week-long delay between the PSN hack and notifying customers of the problem.
Sony has accused Anonymous of involvement in the recent PSN and Sony Online Entertainment hacks. The company's justification for this is a file planted on one of the hacked SOE servers which was named "Anonymous" and contained the words "We are Legio...
Speaking with bit-tech.net this week, AMD's worldwide developer relations manager Richard Huddy had a few choice words to say about the narrowing divide between PC and console gaming. He noted that the console-centric nature of game production these ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
- DDoS attacks from webcams, routers hit Singapore's StarHub
- Emergency Flash Player patch fixes zero-day critical flaw
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCITSM Process AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCSystems Engineer - Exchange 2010NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermanentACT
- TPNetwork and Voice EngineerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Manager / Scrum Master - Leading organisation - ParramattaNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 161101/AP/162Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL) 161018/AP/812Asia
- CCIT Senior Systems Administrator- Server Patching RemediationNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- CCTechnical Test AnalystACT
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA