Sony Europe has confirmed that the PlayStation Store probably won't be coming back this week, despite the contents of a leaked memo a short while ago.
Reuters reports that So-Net, the Japanese Internet service provider part of Sony, has been attacked by an intruder who stole virtual points from account holders worth 100,000 yen, or approximately $1,225.
Some gamers were left unsatisfied by Sony's offerings for its Welcome Back program. Sony has attempted to justify some of its decisions.
Sony's CEO Howard Stringer has responded to critics of Sony's week-long delay between the PSN hack and notifying customers of the problem.
Sony has accused Anonymous of involvement in the recent PSN and Sony Online Entertainment hacks. The company's justification for this is a file planted on one of the hacked SOE servers which was named "Anonymous" and contained the words "We are Legio...
EA is making further efforts to dominate the mobile space with the acquisition of highly-regarded developer Firemint for an undisclosed sum.
Sony Online Entertainment, the MMO arm of Sony's empire, has taken its services offline due to an issue which has caused "concern."
On his blog, Minecraft creator Markus "Notch" Persson explained that an attack on the server is the cause of the game's multiplayer being unavailable, adding that he isn't sure why his game was under attack.
Alice Returns brings back the Vorpal Blade from the first Alice game (not to mention Alice lore) and gives her three new weapons to help her defeat her enemies: the Tea Pot, Hobby Horse, and Pepper Grinder. In the livestream of the event, McGee said ...
Despite recent insinuations that female protagonists may negatively impact game sales, a recent study held by the EEDAR (Electronic Entertainment Design and Research) shows that this current generation boasts more playable female characters than ever...
Texas A&M International University recently conducted a study in which volunteers were subjected to stress, with some subjects being allowed to play video games afterward. According to the results, the game-playing group reported less stress and depr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Amazon testing parcel deliveries by drones in the UK
- AMD packs 1TB SSD into a GPU for better VR and gaming
- AMD's Radeon Pro WX GPUs can create VR content for under $1,000
- AMD introduces a new Radeon Pro WX series to replace FirePro
- FBI probes DNC hack as suspicions of Russian involvement widen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence - Policy and Governance ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Tester | Innovation | Business FacingNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Business Intelligence Analyst - "Power BI"QLD
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC