Sony Europe has confirmed that the PlayStation Store probably won't be coming back this week, despite the contents of a leaked memo a short while ago.
Reuters reports that So-Net, the Japanese Internet service provider part of Sony, has been attacked by an intruder who stole virtual points from account holders worth 100,000 yen, or approximately $1,225.
Some gamers were left unsatisfied by Sony's offerings for its Welcome Back program. Sony has attempted to justify some of its decisions.
Sony's CEO Howard Stringer has responded to critics of Sony's week-long delay between the PSN hack and notifying customers of the problem.
Sony has accused Anonymous of involvement in the recent PSN and Sony Online Entertainment hacks. The company's justification for this is a file planted on one of the hacked SOE servers which was named "Anonymous" and contained the words "We are Legio...
EA is making further efforts to dominate the mobile space with the acquisition of highly-regarded developer Firemint for an undisclosed sum.
Sony Online Entertainment, the MMO arm of Sony's empire, has taken its services offline due to an issue which has caused "concern."
On his blog, Minecraft creator Markus "Notch" Persson explained that an attack on the server is the cause of the game's multiplayer being unavailable, adding that he isn't sure why his game was under attack.
Alice Returns brings back the Vorpal Blade from the first Alice game (not to mention Alice lore) and gives her three new weapons to help her defeat her enemies: the Tea Pot, Hobby Horse, and Pepper Grinder. In the livestream of the event, McGee said ...
Despite recent insinuations that female protagonists may negatively impact game sales, a recent study held by the EEDAR (Electronic Entertainment Design and Research) shows that this current generation boasts more playable female characters than ever...
Texas A&M International University recently conducted a study in which volunteers were subjected to stress, with some subjects being allowed to play video games afterward. According to the results, the game-playing group reported less stress and depr...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Mac malware is found targeting biomedical research
- Slack finally launches threaded replies
- New $29 Pine64 computer takes on Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3
- Google Maps beta now shows how hard it will be to park at your destination
- After first week, A.I. system is beating human poker players
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPMS Dynamics Post Implementation BAQLD
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- CCMultiple Infrastructure ArchitectsWA
- CCWebMethod DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Procurement AdvisorQLD
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCeLearning Support Officer - Moodle/Google appsACT
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Contract) FinanceNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTCloud Orchestration SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Risk & ComplianceNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject/ Operational CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Front End Web DeveloperNSW