Sony Europe has confirmed that the PlayStation Store probably won't be coming back this week, despite the contents of a leaked memo a short while ago.
Reuters reports that So-Net, the Japanese Internet service provider part of Sony, has been attacked by an intruder who stole virtual points from account holders worth 100,000 yen, or approximately $1,225.
Some gamers were left unsatisfied by Sony's offerings for its Welcome Back program. Sony has attempted to justify some of its decisions.
Sony's CEO Howard Stringer has responded to critics of Sony's week-long delay between the PSN hack and notifying customers of the problem.
Sony has accused Anonymous of involvement in the recent PSN and Sony Online Entertainment hacks. The company's justification for this is a file planted on one of the hacked SOE servers which was named "Anonymous" and contained the words "We are Legio...
EA is making further efforts to dominate the mobile space with the acquisition of highly-regarded developer Firemint for an undisclosed sum.
Sony Online Entertainment, the MMO arm of Sony's empire, has taken its services offline due to an issue which has caused "concern."
On his blog, Minecraft creator Markus "Notch" Persson explained that an attack on the server is the cause of the game's multiplayer being unavailable, adding that he isn't sure why his game was under attack.
Alice Returns brings back the Vorpal Blade from the first Alice game (not to mention Alice lore) and gives her three new weapons to help her defeat her enemies: the Tea Pot, Hobby Horse, and Pepper Grinder. In the livestream of the event, McGee said ...
Despite recent insinuations that female protagonists may negatively impact game sales, a recent study held by the EEDAR (Electronic Entertainment Design and Research) shows that this current generation boasts more playable female characters than ever...
Texas A&M International University recently conducted a study in which volunteers were subjected to stress, with some subjects being allowed to play video games afterward. According to the results, the game-playing group reported less stress and depr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Scrum/Pega SystemsNSW
- CCIT Solutions DesignerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW