Sony Europe has confirmed that the PlayStation Store probably won't be coming back this week, despite the contents of a leaked memo a short while ago.
Reuters reports that So-Net, the Japanese Internet service provider part of Sony, has been attacked by an intruder who stole virtual points from account holders worth 100,000 yen, or approximately $1,225.
Some gamers were left unsatisfied by Sony's offerings for its Welcome Back program. Sony has attempted to justify some of its decisions.
Sony's CEO Howard Stringer has responded to critics of Sony's week-long delay between the PSN hack and notifying customers of the problem.
Sony has accused Anonymous of involvement in the recent PSN and Sony Online Entertainment hacks. The company's justification for this is a file planted on one of the hacked SOE servers which was named "Anonymous" and contained the words "We are Legio...
EA is making further efforts to dominate the mobile space with the acquisition of highly-regarded developer Firemint for an undisclosed sum.
Sony Online Entertainment, the MMO arm of Sony's empire, has taken its services offline due to an issue which has caused "concern."
On his blog, Minecraft creator Markus "Notch" Persson explained that an attack on the server is the cause of the game's multiplayer being unavailable, adding that he isn't sure why his game was under attack.
Alice Returns brings back the Vorpal Blade from the first Alice game (not to mention Alice lore) and gives her three new weapons to help her defeat her enemies: the Tea Pot, Hobby Horse, and Pepper Grinder. In the livestream of the event, McGee said ...
Despite recent insinuations that female protagonists may negatively impact game sales, a recent study held by the EEDAR (Electronic Entertainment Design and Research) shows that this current generation boasts more playable female characters than ever...
Texas A&M International University recently conducted a study in which volunteers were subjected to stress, with some subjects being allowed to play video games afterward. According to the results, the game-playing group reported less stress and depr...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
- As 5G heads for IoT, 4G is far from done
- Microsoft's new Catapult v2 server design is targeted at AI
- Digital transformation is giving IT spending a big boost
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - Cloud computingAsia
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCFinance Stream Consultant (SAP FICO & Procurement Streams)NSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia