With SaaS (software as a service) having become a preferred deployment model for new software purchases, customers should be entitled to a clear-cut set of rights and expectations from vendors, a report from analyst firm Constellation Research argues...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- CCService Now DeveloperVIC
- FTAccount Security ManagerACT
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTGeneral Manager - Software Development & ITVIC
- FTSecurity Consultant / SMENSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTIntermediate Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Manager - Regulatory ReportingNSW
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCAX Functional SupportQLD
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW