Cyberattacks supposedly originating from China have raised alarms in recent weeks, but U.S. businesses and government agencies should worry as much about Iran and North Korea, a group of cybersecurity experts said.
George Washington University
Countries that have signed on to international cybersecurity agreements tend to have fewer malware infections among their citizens, according to new research released by Microsoft and George Washington University.
Web and mobile device users have little understanding about how much of their personal data is collected online, making it difficult to rely on free-market competition for solutions to privacy concerns, privacy experts told the U.S. Federal Trade Com...
Countries that continue to censor the Internet face long-term economic and social costs, with oppression leading to civil unrest and not security, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Tuesday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager/Scrum MasterVIC
- TPPHP Programmer - SeniorQLD
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCHadoop Developer - Big DataNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- FTChange ManagerSA
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCMid-level .NET or Java Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTProject SupportNSW
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- CCLevel 1 Help Desk - Immediate Start!QLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW