A new type of keyboard could make it irrelevant if your password is divulged, providing a much higher level of computer security.
Georgia Institute of Technology
It has long been known that subtle electronic fields and noises emitted by computers can reveal clues about your activity, a powerful spying method that can be done from a few feet away.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has given awards to three computer science teams for application development or research that helps broadband customers measure the speed and performance of their service.
Provisions in U.S. legislation designed to protect copyright online could break the Internet's Domain Name System by driving users to untrusted DNS services outside the U.S., a group of Internet engineers said Thursday.
An iPhone version of the augmented reality <a href="http://argon.gatech.edu/index.html">Argon browser</a>, which lets users scan places and objects with the phone's video camera and see Web content overlaid on the screen, is now available.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Crystal Report) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java, Oracle ADF) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW