A new type of keyboard could make it irrelevant if your password is divulged, providing a much higher level of computer security.
Georgia Institute of Technology
It has long been known that subtle electronic fields and noises emitted by computers can reveal clues about your activity, a powerful spying method that can be done from a few feet away.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has given awards to three computer science teams for application development or research that helps broadband customers measure the speed and performance of their service.
Provisions in U.S. legislation designed to protect copyright online could break the Internet's Domain Name System by driving users to untrusted DNS services outside the U.S., a group of Internet engineers said Thursday.
An iPhone version of the augmented reality <a href="http://argon.gatech.edu/index.html">Argon browser</a>, which lets users scan places and objects with the phone's video camera and see Web content overlaid on the screen, is now available.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- Obama's cybersecurity plan faces uncertainty with Trump
- HP shutting down default FTP, Telnet access to network printers
- AWS wants to dominate beyond the public cloud with Lambda updates
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management RepresentativeVIC
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCFunctional SAP IS Specialist (Logistics / Retail)ACT
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++SA
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationOther
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- TP.NET Developer (Sitecore)QLD
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTJava Full Stack DeveloerQLD
- CCSystems Administrator :SCCMWA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW
- CCPowerOn Mobile SpecialistWA
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTTraining CoordinatorNSW