A new type of keyboard could make it irrelevant if your password is divulged, providing a much higher level of computer security.
Georgia Institute of Technology
It has long been known that subtle electronic fields and noises emitted by computers can reveal clues about your activity, a powerful spying method that can be done from a few feet away.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has given awards to three computer science teams for application development or research that helps broadband customers measure the speed and performance of their service.
Provisions in U.S. legislation designed to protect copyright online could break the Internet's Domain Name System by driving users to untrusted DNS services outside the U.S., a group of Internet engineers said Thursday.
An iPhone version of the augmented reality <a href="http://argon.gatech.edu/index.html">Argon browser</a>, which lets users scan places and objects with the phone's video camera and see Web content overlaid on the screen, is now available.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTJava Tech Lead - Full StackNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCChange Manager/ Advisor- operational environmentNSW