SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
German prosecutors have launched a criminal investigation over whether Google broke data protection regulations when it collected fragments of Wi-Fi data while shooting imagery for its mapping application.
Nigeria's Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is asking German authorities for a copy of the sentence a Munich court handed in the case of two former Siemens managers found guilty of bribery to obtain telecom contracts in Nigeria.
On the day Apple announced the availability of the iPad in some Western European countries, rival German company WeTab changed the name of its tablet computing product and company from WePad to WeTab.
Germany's federal computer security agency has recommended that users dump Mozilla's newest Firefox browser until the company patches a critical vulnerability later this month.
As German banks layer more security into their online banking procedures, security vendor Gemalto has launched a device it says makes completing transactions easier.
Latest News Articles
- Internet companies press for net neutrality in FCC filing
- Future Java 7 security patches will work on Windows XP despite end of official support
- Microsoft to take its 'mobile first, cloud first' mantra to partners
- SAP's Q2: The big questions
- Toshiba Satellite P50t-B 15.6in laptop
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- 9% off $999 free shipping
- $899 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »