SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
German prosecutors have launched a criminal investigation over whether Google broke data protection regulations when it collected fragments of Wi-Fi data while shooting imagery for its mapping application.
Nigeria's Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is asking German authorities for a copy of the sentence a Munich court handed in the case of two former Siemens managers found guilty of bribery to obtain telecom contracts in Nigeria.
On the day Apple announced the availability of the iPad in some Western European countries, rival German company WeTab changed the name of its tablet computing product and company from WePad to WeTab.
Germany's federal computer security agency has recommended that users dump Mozilla's newest Firefox browser until the company patches a critical vulnerability later this month.
Germany's antitrust authority is awaiting a response from Google on three separate complaints filed recently, although the agency said no action is likely for some time.
Germany and Google remained at odds Wednesday over how the company holds certain data used for its Street View map imagery.
Intel on Tuesday said it was granting US$12 million over five years to Saarland University in Germany to research graphics technologies.
A two-factor authentication system widely used in Germany is failing to stop cybercriminals from draining bank accounts, a top German law enforcement official said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
- Nissan, Renault tout plans to make 10 autonomous vehicles by 2020
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Services EngineerNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- TPDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- CCUX LeadNSW
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Margin ProjectsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Voice & VideoACT
- CCTest Lead with HP ALMACT
- CCPerformance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - UNIX/LinuxVIC
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC