SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
German prosecutors have launched a criminal investigation over whether Google broke data protection regulations when it collected fragments of Wi-Fi data while shooting imagery for its mapping application.
Nigeria's Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is asking German authorities for a copy of the sentence a Munich court handed in the case of two former Siemens managers found guilty of bribery to obtain telecom contracts in Nigeria.
On the day Apple announced the availability of the iPad in some Western European countries, rival German company WeTab changed the name of its tablet computing product and company from WePad to WeTab.
Germany's federal computer security agency has recommended that users dump Mozilla's newest Firefox browser until the company patches a critical vulnerability later this month.
Germany's antitrust authority is awaiting a response from Google on three separate complaints filed recently, although the agency said no action is likely for some time.
Germany and Google remained at odds Wednesday over how the company holds certain data used for its Street View map imagery.
Intel on Tuesday said it was granting US$12 million over five years to Saarland University in Germany to research graphics technologies.
A two-factor authentication system widely used in Germany is failing to stop cybercriminals from draining bank accounts, a top German law enforcement official said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- New GDDR6 memory could hit GPUs in 2018
- Google is using AI to compress images better than JPEG
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCStrategic Planning OfficerACT
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC