Cisco is expected to unveil new and enhanced data center products that are designed to more easily interconnect and allocate resources among multiple data centers and are optimized for cloud computing and virtualization.
Enterasys this week is introducing a major upgrade to its Ethernet switch line in an effort to better serve converged networks, including those that are heavily virtualized.
Cisco's "Big Bang" switching upgrade will emerge in late January and encompass more than just the Catalyst 6500.
OEM reference supplier Fulcrum Microsystems has unveiled a 10Gbit/sec. Ethernet data center switch design that vendors can use to make "lossless" alternatives to Fibre Channel fabrics.
Enterasys will roll out this week at Interop New York a line of stackable switches that feature integral 10Gbps Ethernet ports, IPv6 support and increased bandwidth and throughput vs. its earlier models.
Foundry Networks this week at Interop New York is unveiling a switching line for small and midsize businesses, branch offices and distributed enterprise workgroups, plus stackables and stacking upgrades for existing switches.
Alcatel-Lucent is delivering a new family of Gigabit Ethernet switches that fit into its architecture for blending data, voice and wireless connectivity and are designed for small and midsize businesses.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- New US Senate bill aims to limit access to emails stored abroad
- Malicious advertisements distributed by DoubleClick, Zedo networks
- Apple iPhone 6 hands-on
- Google to turn on encryption by default in next Android version
- Nvidia pumps more horsepower into flagship graphics chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.