A flood of Internet users and net neutrality advocates called on the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to enact strong net neutrality rules, with many participants in an agency-sponsored Twitter chat Tuesday advocating utility-style regulations ...
U.S. lawmakers opposed to a controversial copyright enforcement bill scheduled for a hearing Wednesday are working on alternative legislation that would be more narrowly focused on infringing websites, two opponents of the bill said.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has voted to overhaul a decades-old system of telephone subsidies in rural areas, with the funding refocused on broadband deployment.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA) both applauded the signing of the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) by representatives of the U.S., Japan, and six other governments in T...
A controversial trade agreement targeting counterfeiters and copyright infringers is scheduled to be signed this Saturday in Tokyo, the Office of the U.S. Trade Representative has announced.
Mobile marketer EZ Texting has filed a lawsuit against T-Mobile USA, after the mobile carrier began blocking its subscribers from exchanging text messages with EZ Texting customers.
Google and Verizon Communications have released a proposal that would give the U.S. Federal Communications Commission limited power to enforce network neutrality rules, including levying fines up to US$2 million for violations by broadband providers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Windows 7 PCs with free OS upgrade are still available, for now
- SwiftKey's typing predictions may have leaked users' emails
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCHR Contractor Retail ProjectVIC
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (ERP)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Architect - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia