Samsung is set to launch the highly anticipated dual-core Galaxy S II Android phone on 26 May in Australia, following its launch in Korean and UK markets.
Samsung's Galaxy S II Android phone is currently receiving some fantastic reviews from experts around the world, and the hype seems to have done Samsung plenty of favours — it claims three million Galaxy S II devices have been pre-ordered globa...
Sony Ericsson's latest Android phone, the XPERIA Neo, has been given a hands-on preview two weeks before its official release.
Australian owners of Samsung’s Galaxy S handset will be receiving the Android 2.2 (Froyo) update over the air to their devices shortly, if they haven’t already, according to the South Korean electronics giant.
There have always been perks to working for much-hyped global technology giant Google: Great food, 20 percent time to work on your own projects and an incredibly relaxed but innovative and work environment.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the Motorola Atrix.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the HTC Sensation.
It's set to be the year of the Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc, and the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT