Samsung is set to launch the highly anticipated dual-core Galaxy S II Android phone on 26 May in Australia, following its launch in Korean and UK markets.
Samsung's Galaxy S II Android phone is currently receiving some fantastic reviews from experts around the world, and the hype seems to have done Samsung plenty of favours — it claims three million Galaxy S II devices have been pre-ordered globa...
Sony Ericsson's latest Android phone, the XPERIA Neo, has been given a hands-on preview two weeks before its official release.
Australian owners of Samsung’s Galaxy S handset will be receiving the Android 2.2 (Froyo) update over the air to their devices shortly, if they haven’t already, according to the South Korean electronics giant.
There have always been perks to working for much-hyped global technology giant Google: Great food, 20 percent time to work on your own projects and an incredibly relaxed but innovative and work environment.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the Motorola Atrix.
2011 is set to be the year of the dual-core powered Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Samsung Galaxy S II and the HTC Sensation.
It's set to be the year of the Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc, and the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCPMO Analyst/Project AnalystNSW
- CCSecurity SpecialistVIC
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Cyber SecurityACT
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystACT
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCIngres DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Systems AnalystVIC
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- TPTest LeadQLD
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Health Industry - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- RFQ, Test Manager- Government backgroundACT
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD