Samsung gets criticised for copyingApple's design techniques,colour choices, and even unannounced products, but the iPhone maker isn't the only company Samsung is willing to imitate. The Korea-based electronics maker has apparently set its sight on c...
Most people's knowledge of Google Glass has been informed by a comedy skit, and that's a dangerous situation. Sure, Fred Armisen's SNL portrayal of Glass is hilarious, but it's also full of gross inaccuracies that paint the headset as half-baked tech...
Waltzing into a Las Vegas casino wearing Google Glass could be a risky proposition if staffers suspect you're using the wearable computer to surreptitiously shoot videos or photos.
One of Japan's largest glass manufacturers debuted on Thursday a new glass designed for smartphones and tablet PCs that is considerably tougher than conventional glass.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- OpenVPN will be audited for security flaws
- AMD strengthens gaming and VR on Linux with graphics improvements
- AMD's Radeon Software Crimson ReLive debuts with features galore
- Moore's Law lives on with speedy 7-nm mobile chips coming in 2018
- U.S. and U.K. spy agencies have been intercepting in-flight phone calls for years
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCData Scientist (Big Data)VIC
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTSoftware Implementation ConsultantVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Writer - HealthcareVIC
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerWA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystACT
- CCSenior Network ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- TPSHAREPOINT SPECIALISTQLD
- CCPMO Lead/ ManagerACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- PTRecruitment ConsultantWA