Samsung gets criticised for copyingApple's design techniques,colour choices, and even unannounced products, but the iPhone maker isn't the only company Samsung is willing to imitate. The Korea-based electronics maker has apparently set its sight on c...
Most people's knowledge of Google Glass has been informed by a comedy skit, and that's a dangerous situation. Sure, Fred Armisen's SNL portrayal of Glass is hilarious, but it's also full of gross inaccuracies that paint the headset as half-baked tech...
Waltzing into a Las Vegas casino wearing Google Glass could be a risky proposition if staffers suspect you're using the wearable computer to surreptitiously shoot videos or photos.
One of Japan's largest glass manufacturers debuted on Thursday a new glass designed for smartphones and tablet PCs that is considerably tougher than conventional glass.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIT Business Analyst- Infrastructure, BABOK- Government BackgrndNSW
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160726/AP/186Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- CCService Lead - Cloud hosting and storageNSW
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW