While the race between industrial control system attackers and defenders didn't start with the Stuxnet worm, it certainly acted as a catalyst to a new arms race and more researchers taking a closer look at the quality of SCADA software.
A Russian security company plans to release an upgraded exploit pack for industrial control software that incorporates a raft of new vulnerabilities released by an Italian security researcher.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/Oracle/Web) 160603/SA/871Asia
- CCTransition Manager / Project ManagerQLD
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia