Want to send someone a photo, screenshot, or other image? If you're a Gmail user, there's only one option: attach the item(s) to the message. That's all well and good, but what if you want to embed an image in the body of the e-mail? Scan the toolbar...
Working with Gmail can be a lot nicer if you use a desktop e-mail program instead of Gmail's Web-based interface.
I've used practically every Web-based e-mail program, from Hotmail to Yahoo to Chick Mail (seriously), and I have to say Gmail is awesome. But it could be better.
Gmail ushered in a whole new way of accessing and managing e-mail. Many people think that it's a major improvement over the old desktop-app approach.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Review: Wireless charging and waterproof cases for iPhone plus Ollclip (Movie) Studio case
- Google tool lets users personalize the ads they see
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt covers for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
- All coverage from Computex 2016
- Huawei beats Samsung and all Android rivals on security patching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW