A new version of an Android worm called Selfmite has the potential to ramp up huge SMS charges for victims in its attempt to spread to as many devices as possible.
Security researchers warn that cybercriminals have started using Java exploits signed with digital certificates to trick users into allowing the malicious code to run inside browsers.
Several Certificate Authorities (CAs) have formed an advocacy group called the Certificate Authority Security Council (CASC), which will focus on promoting new security standards, policies and best practices for SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) deployment ...
Web hosting provider and domain name registrar Go Daddy has acquired M.dot, the developer of a mobile app for website creation and management by small businesses.
GoDaddy.com, the world's largest domain name registrar, will stop registering .cn domains in China after the government there has demanded personal information about people who have purchased domain names from GoDaddy in the past, the company said We...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router reviews: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Facebook further automates trending topics, ditches human-written descriptions
- Dell Inspiron 17 7778 review: This massive 17-inch 2-in-1 is a worthwhile desktop replacement
- Inside Amazon's, Facebook's and Google's self-serving 'philanthropy'
- Try this! 6 new Android 7.0 Nougat features to use now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCData ModellerACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW