Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Apple products are still the preferred mobile devices among enterprise users, but competitors are chipping away at the company's lead, especially in the tablet market.
Samsung Electronics and Good Technology hope to convince more enterprises to use Android-based smartphones and tablets, with the help of a joint offering designed to protect the OS, applications and data.
Good Technology is hoping its cloud-based Management Suite for mobile devices will make life easier for IT departments that don't want to rely on products from multiple vendors to manage the seemingly countless phones and tablets that employees are u...
Enterprise smartphone users were almost six times as likely to get an iPhone 6 as the larger Plus model, according to data from enterprise mobility vendor Good Technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Manager - Security - TelcoVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- TPEDRMS Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Android Developer (6 month contract)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS ASP.NET) 161103/AP/269Asia
- FTIT Systems ManagerNSW
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCUnix Project LeadNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/TesterVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation) 161031/ITA/541Asia
- CCBusiness Case Developer - GovernmentNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity ExpertVIC
- CCUX LeadNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- FTData ScientistSA