Hackers evaded security systems for a year-and-a-half at a hosting center that processed payment cards for Goodwill Industries, using the same type of malware that struck Target and other major retailers to steal card data, according to the charity's...
Goodwill Industries International said on Monday that federal authorities are investigating a possible payment card breach at its US-based retail outlets.
U.S. residents who buy products protected by copyright shouldn't have to worry about where those products were manufactured before reselling them, a lawyer told the U.S. Supreme Court Monday.
A group of U.S. representatives has asked the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) to delay its plan to begin rolling out new generic top-level domains in early 2012.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTJava / API DeveloperVIC
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- FTHead - Project Delivery / Project Delivery DirectorACT
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTWinforms Developer - European Integration ProgramVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPSolution Architect | HRISQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- FTUX / UI DesignerVIC
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTSite Acquisition ManagerSA
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW