A coalition of IT vendors, online companies and nonprofit organizations have launched a wide-ranging program to drive up broadband adoption in the U.S. and train residents in tech skills in an effort to cut unemployment and spur economic growth.
Latest News Articles
- Top five budget smartphones money can buy (Part I, 2014)
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
- Zero-day flaws found in Symantec's Endpoint Protection
- Twitter more than doubles its sales, stock soars
- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $579.95 free shipping
- $189 free shipping
- 38% off $924
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »