Optus has become the second Australian telco to begin selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, with the handset now listed for pre-order on the Optus Web site.
LG has today confirmed that three of its current Android phones -- the Optimus 2X, the Optimus Black, and the Optimus 3D -- will be upgraded to the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system in the near future.
Telstra today announced the release of four new Android smartphones that will hit the shelves in time for Christmas, including a budget-priced Android phone that combines a touchscreen and a full-sized, physical QWERTY keyboard.
Online mobile phone store MobiCity has claimed it has scored a "world exclusive" by becoming the first online retail outlet to sell a grey import version of the Samsung Galaxy Note Android phone.
Do we really need another 3D smartphone? HTC seems to think so, following its announcement that the HTC EVO 3D smartphone will be available in Australia through Telstra and Vodafone in September.
The Commonwealth Bank today rolled out a suite of new mobile banking applications including NetBank for iPad and Android tablets, and a new CommBank mobile banking app for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphone platforms.
Telstra has announced the availability of yet another Android smartphone, this time the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo. The handset will be available in Australia through Telstra from 26 July.
HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Sensation, is definitely coming soon to Telstra after the telco sent out a not so subtle tweet today regarding its imminent release.
Vodafone is expected to launch the HTC ChaCha and Salsa Android phones next month, after HTC sent out an invitation to journalists for a media launch event on 30 June.
LG has officially announced Australian availability of the world’s first 3D smartphone, the LG Optimus 3D, which is described by the company as its "most advanced smartphone to date." The Android phone will launch exclusively through Optus in early J...
If you own an Android phone and you are a subscriber to Sony's cloud-based Qriocity music service on the PlayStation and PC, you're in luck: Sony has just announced the launch of a dedicated Qriocity app for Android smartphones.
Telstra has beaten rival Optus to the launch of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play Android phone, with the device available in selected Telstra 'flagship stores' from tomorrow, priced at $960 outright.
Vodafone has begun taking pre-orders for Samsung's Galaxy S II Android smartphone, with deliveries of the handset set to commence 'from the end of June' for customers who order online.
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Play -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- will launch through Telstra and Optus next week, but Vodafone customers will have to wait a little longer.
LG has announced that its latest Android smartphone -- the Optimus Black -- will be available in Australia through all three major carriers: Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160902/AP/625Asia
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCProject Manager - PCI DSS / IMACSQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW