Optus has become the second Australian telco to begin selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, with the handset now listed for pre-order on the Optus Web site.
LG has today confirmed that three of its current Android phones -- the Optimus 2X, the Optimus Black, and the Optimus 3D -- will be upgraded to the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system in the near future.
Telstra today announced the release of four new Android smartphones that will hit the shelves in time for Christmas, including a budget-priced Android phone that combines a touchscreen and a full-sized, physical QWERTY keyboard.
Online mobile phone store MobiCity has claimed it has scored a "world exclusive" by becoming the first online retail outlet to sell a grey import version of the Samsung Galaxy Note Android phone.
Do we really need another 3D smartphone? HTC seems to think so, following its announcement that the HTC EVO 3D smartphone will be available in Australia through Telstra and Vodafone in September.
The Commonwealth Bank today rolled out a suite of new mobile banking applications including NetBank for iPad and Android tablets, and a new CommBank mobile banking app for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7 smartphone platforms.
Telstra has announced the availability of yet another Android smartphone, this time the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo. The handset will be available in Australia through Telstra from 26 July.
HTC's latest Android smartphone, the HTC Sensation, is definitely coming soon to Telstra after the telco sent out a not so subtle tweet today regarding its imminent release.
Vodafone is expected to launch the HTC ChaCha and Salsa Android phones next month, after HTC sent out an invitation to journalists for a media launch event on 30 June.
LG has officially announced Australian availability of the world’s first 3D smartphone, the LG Optimus 3D, which is described by the company as its "most advanced smartphone to date." The Android phone will launch exclusively through Optus in early J...
If you own an Android phone and you are a subscriber to Sony's cloud-based Qriocity music service on the PlayStation and PC, you're in luck: Sony has just announced the launch of a dedicated Qriocity app for Android smartphones.
Telstra has beaten rival Optus to the launch of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play Android phone, with the device available in selected Telstra 'flagship stores' from tomorrow, priced at $960 outright.
Vodafone has begun taking pre-orders for Samsung's Galaxy S II Android smartphone, with deliveries of the handset set to commence 'from the end of June' for customers who order online.
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Play -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- will launch through Telstra and Optus next week, but Vodafone customers will have to wait a little longer.
LG has announced that its latest Android smartphone -- the Optimus Black -- will be available in Australia through all three major carriers: Telstra, Optus, and Vodafone.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- Porsche Design's Book One looks to outrace Microsoft's Surface Book
- SHA-1 collision can break SVN code repositories
- Google is giving away a Chromecast with the Google Home
- SK Telecom pushes for interoperable quantum crypto systems
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTLevel 3 Support AnalystVIC
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer -NetApp & TSMNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)ACT
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW