Yesterday, it was HTC's Desire HD (AKA HTC Ace) doing the rumour rounds. Today, blog AlienBabelTech has reported some juicy details about another rumoured HTC smartphone: the HTC Glacier.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) today launched of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone. VHA will also offer 1GB of mobile Internet data per month free for the first 12 months to new and existing customers with Android smartphon...
Although Motorola's brand new Droid X smartphone and the original Droid bear similar names, they are very different devices.
Telstra and HTC this afternoon revealed that the telco had won an exclusive deal to launch HTC's Android-based Wildfire handset in Australia in August -- but details remain scant as to pricing and availability.
When will the new 2.2 version (commonly called Froyo) of Google's Android operating system hit Australian handsets? We contacted carriers and handset manufacturers to find out. The answer, it turns out, depends on what mobile phone you have.
Telstra has announced it will launch its third Android smartphone, the LG Optimius. First unveiled at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the LG Optimus smartphone was originally named the GT540 and is targeted at consumers who are buying their first...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft plots Dynamics CRM update with an eye on marketing, global expansion
- China says US hacking accusations are 'totally groundless'
- Right-to-be-forgotten 'dashboard' to help EU's data protection authorities
- Red Hat acquires FeedHenry to get mobile app chops
- BitTorrent opens Bleep peer-to-peer encrypted chat program to public testing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.