Yesterday, it was HTC's Desire HD (AKA HTC Ace) doing the rumour rounds. Today, blog AlienBabelTech has reported some juicy details about another rumoured HTC smartphone: the HTC Glacier.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) today launched of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone. VHA will also offer 1GB of mobile Internet data per month free for the first 12 months to new and existing customers with Android smartphon...
Although Motorola's brand new Droid X smartphone and the original Droid bear similar names, they are very different devices.
Telstra and HTC this afternoon revealed that the telco had won an exclusive deal to launch HTC's Android-based Wildfire handset in Australia in August -- but details remain scant as to pricing and availability.
When will the new 2.2 version (commonly called Froyo) of Google's Android operating system hit Australian handsets? We contacted carriers and handset manufacturers to find out. The answer, it turns out, depends on what mobile phone you have.
Telstra has announced it will launch its third Android smartphone, the LG Optimius. First unveiled at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, the LG Optimus smartphone was originally named the GT540 and is targeted at consumers who are buying their first...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's new Zo chatbot dodges politics, doesn't always make sense
- Privacy groups urge investigation of 'internet of toys'
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
- How to password protect a PDF before sending it by email
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleACT
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- TPSenior Systems EngineerWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Technical AnalystVIC
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationOther
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- CCTechnical lead (Informatica MDM)QLD
- CCTechnical AnalystACT
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Coordinator / Specialist / Analyst - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystQLD