Sony Ericsson XPERIA Neo review: The XPERIA Neo has a built-in HDMI-out port, an Exmor R camera sensor, and uses Sony's Bravia graphics engine
Motorola Atrix review: A fast and powerful Android smartphone that includes a few nifty features like a fingerprint reader
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Mini preview: The XPERIA Mini promises powerful specifications in a very compact package
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Mini Pro preview: A phone that manages to squeeze a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard into a compact package
INQ Cloud Touch review: A budget Android smartphone with heavy Facebook integration
Telstra Smart-Touch review: Telstra's Smart-Touch may be the first Android phone to break the $100 price barrier, but its poor quality display makes for a mediocre user experience
Huawei IDEOS X6 preview: Huawei's flagship Android smartphone boasts a 4.1in touchscreen
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc review: The XPERIA Arc Android phone features a unique concaved design and boasts a quality camera
HTC Incredible S review: The HTC Incredible S benefits from an aluminium unibody design but doesn't differ too much from its predecessor
Huawei IDEOS X review: The Huawei IDEOS X5 is targeted at users who want all the features and functions of a top-end Android smartphone minus the expensive price tag
Samsung Galaxy Pro preview: Samsung targets business professionals with the BlackBerry-like Galaxy Pro Android smartphone
Google Nexus S review: Google's Nexus S may be the first smartphone to run the 2.3 "Gingerbread" version of the Android platform, but there is nothing revolutionary about this smartphone
Motorola CLIQ 2 preview: The CLIQ 2 boasts a 3.7in display, a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs Android 2.2 or "Froyo"
The HTC Thunderbolt sports a 4.3in Super LCD screen, a front-facing video camera and a kickstand
HTC Desire Z review: HTC's Desire Z is an excellent smartphone but its biggest selling point -- the physical QWERTY keyboard -- has a poorly designed hinge mechanism
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- CCDesktop Support Level 1 /2VIC
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Director, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- FTOrchestration Engineer - DevOps - PuppetVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC