Amazon Kindle Fire preview: Amazon's Kindle Fire heats up the tablet market, but leaves Aussies out in the cold
Google android tablets
Huawei MediaPad preview: The first 7in Android tablet to run Google's Honeycomb platform
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer review: The Eee Pad Transformer boasts a 10.1in screen, and an optional, detachable keyboard dock accessory
Vodafone has become the first Australian telco to announce availability of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet, with pre-orders for the device opening today at 4pm on both 12 and 24 month contract plans.
Optus has today announced the launch of two new Android tablets, both which will be sold on 24 month contract plans with no upfront cost.
Sony's 10.1in Android tablet -- simply called the Tablet S -- will go on sale in Australia tomorrow starting at $579, the company announced today.
Samsung has postponed its media launch for the Galaxy Tab 10.1 next week, following a federal court decision that prevents the tablet from going on sale in Australia until a patent lawsuit with Apple is resolved.
Motorola seems to have made a mess of Google's latest Android software update on its Xoom tablet, after it released, then halted the Android 3.1 software update citing a 'system error'.
Tablets are the hot tech product of 2011, but most seem to offer very little differentiation in screen size, specifications and software. Lenovo is at least attempting something new with its ThinkPad Tablet: it's aimed squarely at business users and ...
Lenovo may have arrived late to the party, but is it too late? The company better known for its business notebooks and PCs has finally released an Android tablet, the Lenovo IdeaPad Tablet K1.
It seems a new Android tablet is launched or announced almost every week, however most of them are very similar. Two products that are at least trying to offer something different are the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer and the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
Two of the latest Android "Honeycomb" tablets to hit the Australian market are the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer and the unimaginatively named Toshiba Tablet (otherwise known as the AT100 in Australia, and the Toshiba Thrive in other markets).
The tablet market may be still in its relative infancy in Australia, but Google's latest 'Honeycomb' operating system has given manufacturers a nice building block to start from.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Three privacy tools that block your Internet provider from tracking you
- Dell's wild 8K monitor goes on sale with a just-as-stunning price tag
- How to transform your smartphone into a real-world Star Trek tricorder
- Uber finally agrees to reveal diversity data
- Twitter considers enhanced version of TweetDeck for professionals
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!ACT
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Commercial AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTBusiness Solution Architect, Supply ChainNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTDirector, Centre for Cyber Security SolutionsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- TPSAP Data Migration LeadQLD
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst (BPMN or UML & Agile)QLD
- TPSenior Software DeveloperQLD
- TPDigital Platforms ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperACT
- FTService Desk Operators (Part time and Full Time)SA
- FTHyperion SpecialistNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - Level 2NSW