Tablets are the hot tech product of 2011, but most seem to offer very little differentiation in screen size, specifications and software. Lenovo is at least attempting something new with its ThinkPad Tablet: it's aimed squarely at business users and ...
Lenovo may have arrived late to the party, but is it too late? The company better known for its business notebooks and PCs has finally released an Android tablet, the Lenovo IdeaPad Tablet K1.
It seems a new Android tablet is launched or announced almost every week, however most of them are very similar. Two products that are at least trying to offer something different are the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer and the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet.
Two of the latest Android "Honeycomb" tablets to hit the Australian market are the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer and the unimaginatively named Toshiba Tablet (otherwise known as the AT100 in Australia, and the Toshiba Thrive in other markets).
The tablet market may be still in its relative infancy in Australia, but Google's latest 'Honeycomb' operating system has given manufacturers a nice building block to start from.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IBM and Cisco will make Watson into a virtual workmate
- Time is short to stop expansion of FBI hacking, senator says
- Over 100 DDoS botnets built using Linux malware for embedded devices
- HP sells PCs in a new way as it tries to speed up upgrades
- Microsoft appears to be building a business app marketplace
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTSystems AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT