Google today announced the Nexus One, a new HTC phone that showcases the latest version of the Android mobile operating system--Android 2.1. Google also announced today a new smartphone marketplace where consumers can buy phones and service plans, an...
MIPS Technologies continues its push to use Google's Android mobile OS in a range of products with plans to show off the first Android-based set-top boxes and netbooks at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas this week.
Perhaps as interesting as describing Google's Nexus One, unveiled on Tuesday, is examining what the phone isn't.
Three years after rumors of a Google phone first surfaced, the search giant has taken the wraps off its own branded and designed mobile phone, the Nexus One.
An early review of Google's Nexus One smartphone published Saturday on Engadget.com concluded that the device is "not really" an iPhone killer.
The Motorola Droid might be partially responsible for a huge jump in consumer awareness and popularity of the Android operating system, but there is still one thing the Droid does — but doesn't do very well: support multitouch.
Google's Android operating system has plenty to celebrate this holiday season -- and now, a new trio of studies suggests the platform is poised for even more success in 2010.
Google's mobile app store, the Android Market, has doubled in size in the last five months, and now hosts more than 20,000 applications, according to unofficial numbers from specialist portal AndroLib.
Even if Google employees have kept mum about Nexus One specifics, ROM hackers have been able to dig deep into the phone's system files to reveal the list of hardware we can expect from the Nexus One.
Google's Nexus One smartphone is a shot across the bow of many entrenched competitors, enough to make us wonder whether Google has some master plan for world domination or has merely gone loopy.
Am I the only one that was underwhelmed when looking at the Google phone, codenamed Nexus One?
Step aside, Android 2.0 -- Android 2.0.1 has arrived.
Rumors have been circulating for a while now that Google is developing its own Android-based handset. The Wall Street Journal reports that the rumors are confirmed and that Google employees are currently using a prototype of the Google device, which ...
The trickle of Android-based smartphones seen this year is expected to turn into an avalanche in 2010, according to market research company CCS Insight, which forecasts that more than 50 devices will ship next year.
The 2010 product roadmap for mobile device maker HTC has been leaked. The detailed product specifications and gallery of device photos makes me wonder whether it's a "leak" or just buzz marketing. Regardless of how the HTC 2010 roadmap became public ...
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
- LinkedIn will help people in India train for semi-skilled jobs
- Microsoft seeks Indian customers with exclusive Skype Lite app
- Optus leverages Huawei partnership to launch first Aussie first 4.5G network
- UPS launches an autonomous drone from a delivery truck
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProject Support OfficerNSW
- FTPMO Coordinator-Permanent Opportunity-Education/Government Background EssentialNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - PeopleSoft HR/Payroll ProjectVIC
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCService Designer (CX)NSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPDatabase Integration SpecialistVIC
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD