Google has begun rolling out the latest version of its Android mobile operating system, version 4.2.2, to its range of Nexus smartphone and tablet devices.
Google has just updated its Google Search Android app, which now includes a home screen widget for the Google Now service.
The key to Research in Motion's success in the business markets lies not with IT groups or even business users, but with consumers, according to analysts looking ahead to Wednesday's announcement of RIM's new BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
ZTE and Huawei took home most of the device-related headlines from this year's International CES in Las Vegas, which didn't exactly provide an earthshaking amount of Android news for a show of its size. Nevertheless, the companies both demonstrated s...
Smartphone and tablet buyers snapped up Android products five times more often than they chose Apple iOS devices during the third quarter, according to a new study from Gartner Research.
Vodafone has become the first Australian telco to announce pricing, plans and availability details for Samsung's hotly-anticipated Galaxy Nexus Android phone.
HTC has announced the launch of the Sensation XL and Sensation XE Android smartphones in Australia, the first two smartphones in the country that include integrated Beats Audio.
Motorola has released a teaser video for a new smartphone it will announce on 18 October, seemingly hinting that it will be a new version of the iconic RAZR mobile phone.
Samsung Australia has confirmed it is expecting to launch its Galaxy Note Android smartphone in Australia in "early 2012".
Wacky French tech company Parrot -- the same folks who brought us the AR Drone quadricopter -- has today unveiled the world's first car stereo powered by Google's Android operating system, the Asteroid.
Less than a day after announcing that the HTC Desire smartphone would not be updated to the latest 2.3 "Gingerbread" firmware, HTC has done a full U-turn and revealed the phone will in fact be updated to the latest version of Android.
If you own an Android phone and you are a subscriber to Sony's cloud-based Qriocity music service on the PlayStation and PC, you're in luck: Sony has just announced the launch of a dedicated Qriocity app for Android smartphones.
Telstra has beaten rival Optus to the launch of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play Android phone, with the device available in selected Telstra 'flagship stores' from tomorrow, priced at $960 outright.
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Play -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- will launch through Telstra and Optus next week, but Vodafone customers will have to wait a little longer.
Samsung officially unveiled its hotly-anticipated Galaxy S II Android phone at a media event in Sydney last night, but Optus is the only telco to confirm pricing and availability details.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Samsung starts production of 3D DDR4 DRAM modules
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Microsoft frees Visual Studio Online for occasional contributors
- HTC ships Desire 510 with 64-bit processor, but isn't sure users can take advantage of it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC