The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
The Motorola RAZR M is a compact and well built smartphone that doesn't sacrifice performance or features
Medion LifeTab P9514 review: A run-of-the mill Android tablet that's competitively priced
Sony Tablet S review: The Sony Tablet S' unique folded design makes it a great device to hold
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc S review: The XPERIA Arc S remains a nice phone, but doesn't offer enough improvements over the original model
Huawei IDEOS X3 review: An Android smartphone for $99. What's the catch?
Motorola RAZR review: The RAZR is back and it's thinner than ever
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Ray review: If you are put off by the large size of many smartphones, the XPERIA Ray's compact and stylish design is just for you
LG Optimus Black review: The standout feature of the Optimus Black is what LG calls a 'NOVA' display
Samsung Galaxy Ace review: The Galaxy Ace is mid-range Android smartphone that offers a slick user experience, but is overpriced compared to its rivals
Samsung Galaxy S II review: The Samsung Galaxy S II has a superb display and excellent all-round performance
Samsung Galaxy 551: A mid-range Android smartphone that may be an ideal first step into the world of Android
Motorola Atrix review: A fast and powerful Android smartphone that includes a few nifty features like a fingerprint reader
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Mini preview: The XPERIA Mini promises powerful specifications in a very compact package
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft to discontinue free Xbox Music streaming
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Toshiba expands mobility offerings
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW