The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
The Motorola RAZR M is a compact and well built smartphone that doesn't sacrifice performance or features
Medion LifeTab P9514 review: A run-of-the mill Android tablet that's competitively priced
Sony Tablet S review: The Sony Tablet S' unique folded design makes it a great device to hold
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc S review: The XPERIA Arc S remains a nice phone, but doesn't offer enough improvements over the original model
Huawei IDEOS X3 review: An Android smartphone for $99. What's the catch?
Motorola RAZR review: The RAZR is back and it's thinner than ever
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Ray review: If you are put off by the large size of many smartphones, the XPERIA Ray's compact and stylish design is just for you
LG Optimus Black review: The standout feature of the Optimus Black is what LG calls a 'NOVA' display
Samsung Galaxy Ace review: The Galaxy Ace is mid-range Android smartphone that offers a slick user experience, but is overpriced compared to its rivals
Samsung Galaxy S II review: The Samsung Galaxy S II has a superb display and excellent all-round performance
Samsung Galaxy 551: A mid-range Android smartphone that may be an ideal first step into the world of Android
Motorola Atrix review: A fast and powerful Android smartphone that includes a few nifty features like a fingerprint reader
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Mini preview: The XPERIA Mini promises powerful specifications in a very compact package
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- Telefonica-Sigfox deal is a big win for diverse IoT networks
- This Asus ROG gaming laptop just dropped to $1,500 on Newegg
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCData Analyst - AutoHaulWA
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- CCProject Support SpecialistVIC
- CCPMO ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- CCUser Experience Designer - Part time - Short contractACT
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCADABAS Natural DeveloperNSW
- CCSME in Openstack, AWSNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCLevel 2 IT Service DeskQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerNSW
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW