The Moto X offers unique customisation options and promises 24-hour battery life.
The Xperia Tablet Z has an excellent screen, good battery life, and water resistant capabilities
The Motorola RAZR M is a compact and well built smartphone that doesn't sacrifice performance or features
Medion LifeTab P9514 review: A run-of-the mill Android tablet that's competitively priced
Sony Tablet S review: The Sony Tablet S' unique folded design makes it a great device to hold
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc S review: The XPERIA Arc S remains a nice phone, but doesn't offer enough improvements over the original model
Huawei IDEOS X3 review: An Android smartphone for $99. What's the catch?
Motorola RAZR review: The RAZR is back and it's thinner than ever
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Ray review: If you are put off by the large size of many smartphones, the XPERIA Ray's compact and stylish design is just for you
LG Optimus Black review: The standout feature of the Optimus Black is what LG calls a 'NOVA' display
Samsung Galaxy Ace review: The Galaxy Ace is mid-range Android smartphone that offers a slick user experience, but is overpriced compared to its rivals
Samsung Galaxy S II review: The Samsung Galaxy S II has a superb display and excellent all-round performance
Samsung Galaxy 551: A mid-range Android smartphone that may be an ideal first step into the world of Android
Motorola Atrix review: A fast and powerful Android smartphone that includes a few nifty features like a fingerprint reader
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Mini preview: The XPERIA Mini promises powerful specifications in a very compact package
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerSA
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPSenior System Engineer - WintelVIC
- TPMicrosoft BI DeveloperWA
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystSA
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- FTEngineering ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCTechnical SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Consultant/ArchitectNSW
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundACT
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCIT Project ManagerQLD
- CCSystem EngineerVIC