First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
LG Optimus Me review: A budget Android smartphone that targets first-time smartphone users
LG Optimus 2X review: The dual-core powered LG Optimus 2X has a 4in display, an 8-megapixel camera with 1080p full HD video recording and a HDMI-out port
Telstra Smart-Touch review: Telstra's Smart-Touch may be the first Android phone to break the $100 price barrier, but its poor quality display makes for a mediocre user experience
Acer Iconia A500 review: An Android 'Honeycomb' tablet with USB and HDMI-out ports
Huawei IDEOS X6 preview: Huawei's flagship Android smartphone boasts a 4.1in touchscreen
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc review: The XPERIA Arc Android phone features a unique concaved design and boasts a quality camera
HTC Incredible S review: The HTC Incredible S benefits from an aluminium unibody design but doesn't differ too much from its predecessor
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v review: The Galaxy Tab 10.1v is a credible alternative to the iPad 2, but it lacks the polished feel of Apple's tablet.
Samsung Galaxy Pro preview: Samsung targets business professionals with the BlackBerry-like Galaxy Pro Android smartphone
LG Optimus Pad preview: The LG Optimus Pad comes with an 8.9in touchscreen and a built-in 3D camera
HTC Flyer preview: HTC's first Android tablet -- the 7in Flyer -- has a brushed steel body, and a 'Scribe' pen to take notes and drawings
ViewSonic ViewPad 7 review: The ViewSonic ViewPad 7 Android tablet blurs the line between smartphone and tablet
Google Nexus S review: Google's Nexus S may be the first smartphone to run the 2.3 "Gingerbread" version of the Android platform, but there is nothing revolutionary about this smartphone
Motorola CLIQ 2 preview: The CLIQ 2 boasts a 3.7in display, a full, slide-out QWERTY keyboard and runs Android 2.2 or "Froyo"
HP Photosmart eStation review: This printer uses a portable 7in touchscreen Android tablet and prints detailed photos
Latest News Articles
- Sony VAIO Fit Multi-flip 13 hybrid notebook
- New app from Opera aims to help Android smartphones consume less data
- Merry Christmas: Kogan donated $10K to support the open-source community
- Amazon to host cloud services in Beijing from next year
- Forza Motorsport 5 taps the Cloud for innovation
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »