The HTC Thunderbolt sports a 4.3in Super LCD screen, a front-facing video camera and a kickstand
HTC Desire Z review: HTC's Desire Z is an excellent smartphone but its biggest selling point -- the physical QWERTY keyboard -- has a poorly designed hinge mechanism
Optus MyTab review: Provided you're willing to live with the lack of Flash and multitouch support, the Optus MyTab is reasonable value.
Acer Aspire One Happy review: A dual-booting Android and Windows 7 netbook with awesome battery life
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
Motorola Flipout review: The Motorola Flipout is an Android phone with a quirky design
LG Optimus One review: A responsive touchscreen and the latest version of the Android OS make the LG Optimus One great value for money
Huawei IDEOS review: A cheap Android smartphone that offers excellent value for money
Samsung Galaxy Tab review: The Galaxy Tab is a well built Android tablet, but it is a little overpriced and suffers from a few niggling faults
Motorola Milestone 2 review: The Motorola Milestone 2 offers an improved keyboard and HD video recording
HTC Desire HD review: HTC's new flagship Android smartphone won't be for everyone, but the Desire HD's massive screen and updated software make it one of the best phones on the market
Telstra T-Touch Tab review: The Telstra T-Touch Tab is a cheap Android tablet
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 has a higher resolution screen than the XPERIA X10 Mini and XPERIA X10 Mini Pro smartphones
The Skype for Android VoIP service lets you text-chat and make Skype voice calls using a Wi-Fi or 3G connection
Samsung Galaxy 5 review: the cheapest Android smartphone on the market that doesn't skimp on too many features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerSA
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCGuidewire Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCWCAG 2.0 Accessibility TesterNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Senior Web Developer (PHP/Drupal/JAVA) 160808/SWD/vtdAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC