HTC Aria review: The HTC Aria aims to bring the full Android experience to a smartphone that is small and compact
Acer's multimedia-orientated Stream smartphone has a HDMI-out port, 720p HD video recording and dedicated media keys
Acer's Liquid E offers good performance and all the features of Google's Android OS, but lacks any real wow factor
The HTC Wildfire is a well-designed Android smartphone, but it has a low-resolution display
Motorola Droid 2 has an enhanced design, but its camera is unimpressive
The Dell Streak is designed to hit a 'sweet spot' between smartphones and tablets. But will it be able to challenge Apple's iPad?
FxCamera is an entertaining app; however, it cannot compete with similar photo apps that include more advanced filters and tools.
Hungry is a grocery-shopping app for Android phones
The Motorola Milestone XT701 adds HD video recording and a Xenon flash to a lighter, more attractive form factor.
Sony Ericsson's compact XPERIA X10 Mini Pro Android smartphone has its limitations, but it is still an impressive handset
The LG GW620 Android smartphone is excellent value despite its flaws
The Alex is much more than an e-book reader; it's also a pad-style computer courtesy of the Android OS
Is Motorola's first Android smartphone really a Milestone?
Is the hype warranted for the hotly anticipated Google smartphone?
The Garmin-Asus A10 Android smartphone has a focus on GPS navigation
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
- 5 Oppo F1s review: 2016 has another King of the Best Value phones
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Cloud growth continues to be the name of the game for Microsoft
- TravelBank uses machine learning to save businesses money on travel
- Indian banks replace millions of debit cards after possible breach
- Wipro is buying cloud consultant Appirio for $500M
- Free tool protects PCs from master boot record attacks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW