The biggest changes aren't here yet, but you can get your hands on an APK that brings copy and paste for changelogs and app descriptions.
Live streaming to YouTube Gaming could be in the works for Google Play Games, while Photos may get more collaboration tools.
Earlier this year, Google announced its plans to retire Google Reader on July 1. And, of course, the Internet responded with the same overreaction it demonstrates whenever it's faced with change.
When the doors open for the Google I/O keynote on Wednesday, we're not expecting a team of Glass-wearing skydivers--that's so last year--but rather something equally stunning to remind us that Google is a hotbed of innovation. The stakes are high, an...
Google Maps is rumored to get a UI overhaul next week. According to the Google Operating System blog (an unofficial Google blog), the new interface will nix the sidebar and overlay all the information on top of a full page screen.
More enterprises will shift data into the Cloud as the service becomes more secure and physical data continues to be compromised, according to Google Apps US director of security, Eran Feigenbaum.
In the nascent battle between Google and Microsoft> for enterprise software customers, there is one stark reality that customers who choose Google must accept: Google's future does not depend on the success of Google Apps.
Google Apps administrators will now be able to give their users managed access to about 60 Google applications, tools and services that aren't part of the core components of the hosted communications and collaboration suite.
Microsoft is bolstering its cloud presence with its Office 365 cloud application suite and believes it has more to offer enterprises than Google has with its own online applications, a Microsoft executive said on Thursday.
Six months after launching its Google Apps Marketplace, Google is pleased with the project's progress but acknowledges it has much bigger expectations.
Google likes to boast that more than 2 million businesses run Google Apps, but IT pros harbor concerns about security in the cloud and the limited functionality presented by Google tools such as Gmail and Google Docs.
CRM (customer relationship management) software has established a significant foothold on Google's Apps Marketplace since its launch in March, according to an official blog post this week.
Google on Monday unveiled a new version of Google Apps designed to meet the rigorous security needs of U.S. government agencies.
Honing in on the lucrative government market for business applications, Google introduced on Monday Google Apps for Government, featuring its suite of cloud-based business applications equipped with extra security precautions.
A French business school plans to trade Google Apps, used by around half its staff and students, for Microsoft's rival Live@edu service.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
- 5 Oppo F1s review: 2016 has another King of the Best Value phones
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
- Privacy groups target kids advertising disguised as YouTube content
- Ex-NSA contractor hoarded two decades' worth of secrets
- Cloud growth continues to be the name of the game for Microsoft
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- NSPython Developer (DevOps)NSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCHead of Digital (Technology Manager - Digital Transformations)NSW
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCADABAS Database Administrator - NV1 clearedACT
- CCChange Manager - Telco projectsNSW
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW