For a very long time, Google has focused on building its own productivity software to serve everyone from consumers to massive enterprises, and then locking people into its core experience. That all changed on Wednesday.
Google is using third parties to make its productivity apps more useful on Android. The company announced Thursday that it's now possible to bring functionality from apps like Scanbot, DocuSign and ProsperWorks into Docs and Sheets on its mobile oper...
Google isn't kidding when it says it's serious about the enterprise. The company announced a pair of new services on Monday that are aimed squarely at helping businesses access information and share it internally, similar to what Microsoft's SharePoi...
This ensures that your recent work is available for you even if you wander into one of those pesky Internet dead zones.
Google is updating the developer tools for its Docs productivity suite in an effort to make it easier for companies to integrate with its presentation, spreadsheet and word processing software.
Google is trying to save presentation audiences from having to sit through long rambling questions with a new feature it added to its Slides software on Wednesday.
Google announced Monday morning that it has acquired Synergyse, a startup that offered businesses a guided tutorial for Google Apps.
Google is turning to a group of partners to create new templates for its Google Docs productivity suite to help users create book reports, lesson plans, business budgets and startup pitch decks.
Last year, Google introduced a Voice Typing feature for the desktop Web version of its Docs word processing software that let users dictate their documents. Now, it's getting upgraded with the ability to let people control document formatting with ju...
One of the key components of the Google Apps productivity suite has been the tech giant's focus on providing collaboration tools so that people can work on the same document together, wherever they happen to be. Those capabilities got an upgrade on W...
Google is continuing its push to make its Apps collaboration suite useful for enterprises with a new feature that lets administrators set how their users are able to share files.
Google has made it easier for users of its Drive cloud storage product to move files around into exactly the right folder and store them to find later.
As Google Apps for Work keeps growing, the company tries to increase enterprises' interest in its products with a suite of recommended partners.
Google is trying to draw more businesses away from Office with a new offer that gives them Apps for free while they serve out their contract with Microsoft.
Google updated its Drive for Work product Monday help businesses that have strict discovery requirements.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Democrats unveil bill to probe Russia's role in alleged election hacks
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
- Amazon replaces cashiers with AI and computer learning
- Ubisoft's 30th anniversary putters across the finish line with free copies of Assassin's Creed III
- Google and Slack deepen partnership in the face of Microsoft Teams
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- FTDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- CCSenior Test Manager - Defence ProjectVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- FTSolution Architect - PHPACT
- CCActive Directory Engineer l Design & SupportNSW
- CCCX Program LeadNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperSA
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerNSW
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCFinancial AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project EngineerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW