For a very long time, Google has focused on building its own productivity software to serve everyone from consumers to massive enterprises, and then locking people into its core experience. That all changed on Wednesday.
Google is using third parties to make its productivity apps more useful on Android. The company announced Thursday that it's now possible to bring functionality from apps like Scanbot, DocuSign and ProsperWorks into Docs and Sheets on its mobile oper...
Google isn't kidding when it says it's serious about the enterprise. The company announced a pair of new services on Monday that are aimed squarely at helping businesses access information and share it internally, similar to what Microsoft's SharePoi...
This ensures that your recent work is available for you even if you wander into one of those pesky Internet dead zones.
Google is updating the developer tools for its Docs productivity suite in an effort to make it easier for companies to integrate with its presentation, spreadsheet and word processing software.
Google is trying to save presentation audiences from having to sit through long rambling questions with a new feature it added to its Slides software on Wednesday.
Google announced Monday morning that it has acquired Synergyse, a startup that offered businesses a guided tutorial for Google Apps.
Google is turning to a group of partners to create new templates for its Google Docs productivity suite to help users create book reports, lesson plans, business budgets and startup pitch decks.
Last year, Google introduced a Voice Typing feature for the desktop Web version of its Docs word processing software that let users dictate their documents. Now, it's getting upgraded with the ability to let people control document formatting with ju...
One of the key components of the Google Apps productivity suite has been the tech giant's focus on providing collaboration tools so that people can work on the same document together, wherever they happen to be. Those capabilities got an upgrade on W...
Google is continuing its push to make its Apps collaboration suite useful for enterprises with a new feature that lets administrators set how their users are able to share files.
Google has made it easier for users of its Drive cloud storage product to move files around into exactly the right folder and store them to find later.
As Google Apps for Work keeps growing, the company tries to increase enterprises' interest in its products with a suite of recommended partners.
Google is trying to draw more businesses away from Office with a new offer that gives them Apps for free while they serve out their contract with Microsoft.
Google updated its Drive for Work product Monday help businesses that have strict discovery requirements.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hipchat resets user passwords after possible breach
- ONUG gets closer to making SD-WANs talk to each other
- Cars will get superior digital vision with ARM's camera chip
- Microsoft finds another use for LinkedIn with CRM integration
- How to delete and disable location history in the Windows 10 Creators Update
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Network Security EngineerACT
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager, Asset Vision- SaaS, PaaS- Gov backgroundNSW
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- CCTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Process Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTPMO And Governance ManagerNSW
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity AnalystACT
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- CCUser ResearchNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Java Web DeveloperNSW
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- CCNetwork Solution Architect - PresalesNSW
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- FTVDI EngineerACT