Google is using third parties to make its productivity apps more useful on Android. The company announced Thursday that it's now possible to bring functionality from apps like Scanbot, DocuSign and ProsperWorks into Docs and Sheets on its mobile oper...
Google isn't kidding when it says it's serious about the enterprise. The company announced a pair of new services on Monday that are aimed squarely at helping businesses access information and share it internally, similar to what Microsoft's SharePoi...
This ensures that your recent work is available for you even if you wander into one of those pesky Internet dead zones.
Google is updating the developer tools for its Docs productivity suite in an effort to make it easier for companies to integrate with its presentation, spreadsheet and word processing software.
Google is trying to save presentation audiences from having to sit through long rambling questions with a new feature it added to its Slides software on Wednesday.
Google announced Monday morning that it has acquired Synergyse, a startup that offered businesses a guided tutorial for Google Apps.
Google is turning to a group of partners to create new templates for its Google Docs productivity suite to help users create book reports, lesson plans, business budgets and startup pitch decks.
Last year, Google introduced a Voice Typing feature for the desktop Web version of its Docs word processing software that let users dictate their documents. Now, it's getting upgraded with the ability to let people control document formatting with ju...
One of the key components of the Google Apps productivity suite has been the tech giant's focus on providing collaboration tools so that people can work on the same document together, wherever they happen to be. Those capabilities got an upgrade on W...
Google is continuing its push to make its Apps collaboration suite useful for enterprises with a new feature that lets administrators set how their users are able to share files.
Google has made it easier for users of its Drive cloud storage product to move files around into exactly the right folder and store them to find later.
As Google Apps for Work keeps growing, the company tries to increase enterprises' interest in its products with a suite of recommended partners.
Google is trying to draw more businesses away from Office with a new offer that gives them Apps for free while they serve out their contract with Microsoft.
Google updated its Drive for Work product Monday help businesses that have strict discovery requirements.
Google rolled out a big set of updates to its productivity suite today aimed primarily at enhancing its capabilities for students and teachers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
- Here's how the Xbox One S stacks up to the original
- Intel spreads 3D NAND to inexpensive consumer and enterprise SSDs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCContracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW