For a very long time, Google has focused on building its own productivity software to serve everyone from consumers to massive enterprises, and then locking people into its core experience. That all changed on Wednesday.
Google is using third parties to make its productivity apps more useful on Android. The company announced Thursday that it's now possible to bring functionality from apps like Scanbot, DocuSign and ProsperWorks into Docs and Sheets on its mobile oper...
Google isn't kidding when it says it's serious about the enterprise. The company announced a pair of new services on Monday that are aimed squarely at helping businesses access information and share it internally, similar to what Microsoft's SharePoi...
This ensures that your recent work is available for you even if you wander into one of those pesky Internet dead zones.
Google is updating the developer tools for its Docs productivity suite in an effort to make it easier for companies to integrate with its presentation, spreadsheet and word processing software.
Google is trying to save presentation audiences from having to sit through long rambling questions with a new feature it added to its Slides software on Wednesday.
Google announced Monday morning that it has acquired Synergyse, a startup that offered businesses a guided tutorial for Google Apps.
Google is turning to a group of partners to create new templates for its Google Docs productivity suite to help users create book reports, lesson plans, business budgets and startup pitch decks.
Last year, Google introduced a Voice Typing feature for the desktop Web version of its Docs word processing software that let users dictate their documents. Now, it's getting upgraded with the ability to let people control document formatting with ju...
One of the key components of the Google Apps productivity suite has been the tech giant's focus on providing collaboration tools so that people can work on the same document together, wherever they happen to be. Those capabilities got an upgrade on W...
Google is continuing its push to make its Apps collaboration suite useful for enterprises with a new feature that lets administrators set how their users are able to share files.
Google has made it easier for users of its Drive cloud storage product to move files around into exactly the right folder and store them to find later.
As Google Apps for Work keeps growing, the company tries to increase enterprises' interest in its products with a suite of recommended partners.
Google is trying to draw more businesses away from Office with a new offer that gives them Apps for free while they serve out their contract with Microsoft.
Google updated its Drive for Work product Monday help businesses that have strict discovery requirements.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GeForce website countdown teases Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti graphics card launch at GDC
- Valve launches SteamVR support for Linux, opens the door for more SteamVR hardware
- Samsung's Monitorless concept swaps your PC display for augmented sunglasses
- AMD Ryzen benchmark preview: Ryzen 7 outperforms Intel's best
- AMD's Ryzen launches March 2, outperforming Intel's Core i7 at a fraction of the price
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- TPProject ManagerOther
- CCSQL Server BI DeveloperQLD
- TPLinux Desktop Support SpecialistWA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Permanent - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPTechnical WriterVIC
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- CCNetwork ArchitectWA
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- CCDeployment EngineerSA
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- TPOrganisational Change Manager - ICT Services TransformationQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Azure/AWSVIC