Action Launcher Pro for Android is a clean and simple launcher with a few unique features
Any.DO for Android is a simple, clean and very well designed to-do list manager
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Nintendo's latest mobile game is a freemium version of the popular console game, Fire Emblem.
The feature lets users open links that launch directly into apps even if they haven't previously installed them on their phones.
A new design is making an appearance for some users, though it's unclear at this point how widespread the rollout is.
This will allow those with 4K televisions and a Chromecast Ultra to take full advantage of their capabilities, though the titles are going to cost you extra.
Instead of only stressing you out, your phone really can help you get some peace if you use the right apps and strategies.
Google's digital storefront is lovely, but there are some areas the company could shore up for an even smoother experience.
Google has begun rolling out an updated Play Store app on Android devices which is expected to be available "over the next few weeks". Here's how to get the app right now.
Telstra has launched a new National Rugby League (NRL) app for iOS and Android smartphones, just in time for the kickoff of the 2013 season. The highlight of the app is a subscription video service that allows users to watch live rugby league games b...
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- New Zealand High Court clears Kim Dotcom extradition to the US
- Uber orders investigation into employee's charge of sexual harassment
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCBPM Technical AnalystVIC
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- TPEnvironment Specialist(DevOps)QLD
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- CCSenior Technical SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End Web DeveloperQLD
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- TPInstructional Designer | DETQLD
- CCUI UX AnalystWA
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCLevel 2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Life 400 DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCData Migration Consultant - LeadNSW
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD