A quartet of new features will be rolled out this week for users of Google's social network, Google+.
Facebook's willingness to agree to a voluntary code of conduct in Germany to protect users' data shows it is mindful of how the culture there contrasts with that in the U.S.
Google+ is promoting a popularity contest of sorts that isn't sitting well with some users of the social networking service.
Google is trimming its offerings, following a season of big changes for the Internet search leader.
The Google +1 button just got a lot more useful -- and a lot more like Facebook's "Like" button -- by adding the ability to share +1 recommendations with other people on Google+.
Skype announced that it is acquiring GroupMe for an undisclosed sum. Acquiring the young mobile group messaging service expands Skype's arsenal of communication tools and gives Skype (and by extension Microsoft once the purchase of Skype is complete)...
Facebook Tuesday announced changes to its user interface that are designed to improve user privacy and make the social network's privacy options easier to find.
Google+ users can now have a video-watching party on YouTube.
Inviting friends to Google+ is a lot more straightforward now. That's welcome news to users of the Internet search leader's growing social networking service.
Google's real-names policy for its social networking service has created a tempest that could have easily been avoided.
Every week at PC World, we are aiming to bring you a smartphone or tablet app of the week, based on the lovely recommendations by our senior editorial staff.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCSystems Monitoring Specialist - Foglight focusNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (HTML/JAVA/MySQL) 160613/JP/921Asia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT