Google Inc. is running an experiment of sorts to follow the swine flu's path through Mexico.
Two suspect cases of the swine flu virus - which has killed more than 80 people in Mexico and infected 20 in the United States - have been pinned on a map of Queensland on a Google map tracking the global movement of the possible pandemic.
Cyber crooks are using one of Google's own tools to poison search results with links that spread fake security software, a researcher said Thursday.
Google's new Flu Trends tool, which collects and analyzes search queries to predict flu outbreaks around the country, is raising concern with privacy groups.
Internet criminals are using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics to help spread malicious software, according to experts from Marshal's TRACE team.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IBM Watson cooks up some new dishes
- Apple will keep pushing for a sales ban on Samsung products
- Facebook testing mobile searches for old posts
- Appeals court denies Oracle request to restore $1.3 billion judgment against SAP
- Boston's Bolt launches hardware companies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.