Google Inc. is running an experiment of sorts to follow the swine flu's path through Mexico.
Two suspect cases of the swine flu virus - which has killed more than 80 people in Mexico and infected 20 in the United States - have been pinned on a map of Queensland on a Google map tracking the global movement of the possible pandemic.
Cyber crooks are using one of Google's own tools to poison search results with links that spread fake security software, a researcher said Thursday.
Google's new Flu Trends tool, which collects and analyzes search queries to predict flu outbreaks around the country, is raising concern with privacy groups.
Internet criminals are using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics to help spread malicious software, according to experts from Marshal's TRACE team.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G3 review
- 2 MiPad: Xiaomi's first tablet reviewed
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 TP-Link Archer D7 AC1750 Wireless Modem Router
- 5 Nokia Lumia 635 review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Latest News Articles
- Harman Kardon CL headphones review
- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- AMD A10-7800 (Kaveri) APU
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- $952.20 free shipping
- $22.12 free shipping
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »