Google Wave, the social networking service canceled by Google, will morph into an application bundle for real-time collaboration, a Google engineer said this week.
Google has pulled the plug on Google Wave. The communication and collaboration tool promised to revolutionize communication--with Google arrogantly asserting that Wave would supersede e-mail the same way the computer made the typewriter obsolete once...
A little more than a year after the service was launched, Google is pulling the plug on its Google Wave social-networking service, the company said Wednesday.
Google may be getting ready to launch its fabled Google TV set-top box during the company's Google I/O developer conference on Thursday, according to the latest rumors. The search giant may also make an Android announcement, possibly introducing Andr...
Google may hope that the widespread release of Google Wave serves as a new entry into the enterprise, but some analysts don't expect that businesses will rush to adopt it.
By now, you've probably heard mutterings about a new Google innovation known as Wave. Not content with cleaning up in the search engine arena, becoming the first name in digital maps and making its Gmail client synonymous with webmail, Google wants y...
"Google Wave [is] a highly interactive communication environment," intones the official Wave Extension Design Principles document. "As such, it provides both rewards and challenges to programmers wishing to extend its functionality."
Google used its annual I/O conference to announce its new Wave communications platform.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Twitter offers new timeline feature
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW