Google's Chrome browser is plenty fast, but by turning a few more dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier.
Search faster and smarter by learning all of the various places and ways to perform a Google search on Android.
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
From productivity to playtime, offline Chromebooks aren't the useless hunks of plastic that they used to be.
While Google has spent the past year trying to woo enterprises to its G Suite productivity service, it’s still the underdog compared to Microsoft Office, at least among large businesses. So what’s keeping it from broader appeal?
Has your website been Chromed by Google? What every business should know.
Google Photos and Drive complement each other in some ways and offer stark differences in others.
Google's eager aide offers some useful tools, but in order to overtake Alexa it needs to talk to more apps and services.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
After almost four years, the Gmail app finally gets an update, plus Google Calendar adds Spotlight search support.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands ...
Google tried to simplify the process of moving to a Pixel from the iPhone. Here's how that shook out for one Apple die-hard.
With the Google Pixel smartphone, Google Home and Google Wifi, it looks as though someone's trying to build a well-rounded tech ecosystem. Executive News Editor Ken Mingis and Multimedia Editor Keith Shaw weigh the pros and cons.
Google's first stab at phone-based VR takes it to the front of the pack.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Open-source developers targeted in sophisticated malware attack
- Windows 10 Creators Update: The 5 biggest changes
- Missing pieces: What Microsoft failed to deliver in the Windows 10 Creators Update
- Here's proof that Ryzen can benefit from optimized game code
- VMware patches critical virtual machine escape flaws
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW
- FTBillings Integration ArchitectVIC
- FTProject Coordinator ($280-$300 per day)NSW
- FTSalesforce Senior Developer | Solution DesignerQLD
- FTIT Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTClient Service OfficerNSW
- CCHyperion SpecialistQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperWA
- FTJunior Wintel Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Full Stack Web Developer - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTDigital Data Analyst/Web AnalystNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCJava/ Guidewire DeveloperQLD
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTTechnical Business Analyst- Systems & Network -Telco backgroundNSW
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- TPLead TesterNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTWeb Business AnalystACT
- CCProject AdministratorNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA