Don't really know where to begin with Google's latest mobile operating system? We can help.
Google Chief Education Evangelist calls on higher ed to rethink how they help students learn in a fast-changing technological and economic world
Google regularly makes major updates to it algorithms, and its SEO ranking factors have changed dramatically during the past years. A group of SEO experts and search pros share insights on how SEO rank has evolved and offer advice on how to keep up.
'Bots' are hot today, and popular tech companies including Apple, Facebook and Google all take dramatically different approaches to bot technology. Here's what bots from these consumer giants could mean to enterprises.
The next big thing in SEO is AMP, or Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages. Search pros break down AMP and share insights on what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve.
Android apps will run unaltered, but developers may also choose to optimize their wares to, for example, offer multiple window sizes.
Sunburns, loud music, and giant art installations: This year's Google I/O felt like a mixture of a developer's conference and a music festival.
Google wrapped up its annual I/O keynote presentation on Wednesday after unveiling its version of FaceTime, its version of Apple Watch Complications, and its version of Siri on steroids. But Google also announced a few new features, especially as par...
Despite the hype surrounding the Internet of Things and smart home, one of the industry's largest players, Google's Nest, is struggling to innovate and scale. What’s the problem?
Google executives have to convince enterprise decision makers to trust in its public cloud offering, and a major keynote on Wednesday offers a major stage to do just that.
From Android Auto, to Stagefright, to BlackBerry entering the fold, we look back at the year in Android.
Google's new tablet isn't a Nexus, and it's ready for serious work. But will that keyboard suffice?
Internet users will get some respite from Flash-based attacks since Google and Amazon are stopping Flash ads from displaying
After an eternity of hype, innuendo and rumors, Intel's Core i7-6700K, code-named "Skylake," is finally here--and it's actually worth the wait. But only if you have realistic expectations, not those built up on months of leaked "performance" numbers ...
Maturing technologies have made smartwatches a reality and the release of Apple’s Watch is expected to drive adoption in Australia. Testing many smartwatches has helped us grow to appreciate the features smartwatches have to offer.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
- How does China respond to US chip threats? With a $30 billion factory
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCM & Lync/Skype for BusinessQLD
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- TPPrincipal Business Analyst - DAFFQLD
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Testing Services ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- FTFull Stack Web Developer - UI/UX - .NET or JAVANSW
- FTTechnology Testing CoordinatorQLD
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- TPTechnical WriterACT