Earlier in September, an update to the Google Settings app for Android tipped off that a remote device lock and password reset feature was on its way to the Android Device Manager. This week, the service finally went live for most users through the A...
Google gives all comers 15 gigabytes' worth of free storage across Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Plus Photos. Not a bad chunk of space just for having a heartbeat.
If you're anything like me, you probably have hundreds--if not thousands--of photos on your phone. Getting those photos off your phone isn't always entirely obvious, but you have a number of options at your disposal.
The tech industry's image can seem as sleek and glossy as the products it sells, but as oh-so-many of us know, geek isn't always synonymous with glamour. In fact, some tech careers are wretched: soul-killing factory work, mind-numbing support gigs, a...
Google officially unveiled its new Nexus 7 tablet last month but when can Aussies get their hands on it? In a few days, if you're willing to purchase from an online retailer.
Back in May, Google announced that it would sell a "Google Edition" version of the Samsung Galaxy S4. Unlike the regular Galaxy S4, the Google Edition device runs a stock version of Android, free from any Samsung-specific features and apps. Here's ho...
The Moto X is a revolutionary smartphone that will push everyday voice interaction with an artificial intelligence virtual assistant into the mainstream.
Now that Google has released Android 4.3, so begins the agonising process of figuring out which phones and tablets will get the upgrade, and when. Not surprisingly, most Android phone makers are being cagey about their upgrade plans.
While self-driving cars may be safe and efficient, they certainly won't be economical in terms of data storage, according to one big data strategist.
Sideloading refers to the process that allows you to run apps on your Android phone that don't come from an official source like the Google Play Store: Most Android phones have this option disabled by default, but turning it on takes less time than o...
While iPhone users are often first to experience the latest games, Android users get apps that fully automate their phones and predict what they want to type next. Here are five apps that Android users can brag about to their iPhone-toting friends.
Go to a technology event or corporate meeting these days and you're bound to hear from a guest speaker. It's often someone like a retired politician telling war stories, or a new-age management guru delivering a thinly veiled pitch for their latest b...
Thanks to Android's flexible nature, you too can get your regular Samsung Galaxy S4 looking like the Google Play edition, without voiding your warranty. We show you how.
Take a drive on Highway 101 between Silicon Valley and San Francisco these days and you might see one of Google's driverless cars in the lane next to you. The vehicles are one of the most visible signs of the increasing amount of research going on in...
We've created a chart, pitting the ATIV Book 9 Plus against Acer's Aspire S7, Asus' Zenbook Infinity, Toshiba's KiraBook, Google's Chromebook Pixel and Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- The Top 6 TVs in 2016
- New Surface Pro 3 firmware update should solve battery woes
- Hackers had a chance to hamper voting by deleting records
- As 5G heads for IoT, 4G is far from done
- Microsoft's new Catapult v2 server design is targeted at AI
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCProject Manager XPLANNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCFunctional & System Integration Test AnalystACT
- FTDB2 Database AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/JBoss/SQL) 160831/AP/994Asia
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC