Environmental advocacy group Greenpeace is out with its latest report card judging internet companies on use of renewable energy and while Apple, Google and Facebook continue to score the highest marks, the market’s leading IaaS public cloud vendor A...
You can now use Google Keep to add drawings to notes, but only in the Chrome app.
The Yoga Book's innovative adaptive keyboard may be a good fit for schools, so Lenovo's planning a Chrome OS version for 2017.
Yahoo users have 1 billion more reasons to switch another major hack. Here's how to replace major Yahoo services with rivals and delete your Yahoo account.
Google is providing for the first time a look into the world of national security letters -- demands from the Federal Bureau of Investigation to hand over details about account holders and keep quiet about it.
Slack and Google have vastly deepened their partnership roughly a month after Microsoft announced its competitor to the popular enterprise chat service.
New Google app lets you find your friends, family during an emergency.
Like a man eager to show off his new watch, Google is encouraging anyone running IT operations to ask it for the time. The company will let anyone use its NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers, a move to help IT shops cope with the next “leap second,” ...
A new design is making an appearance for some users, though it's unclear at this point how widespread the rollout is.
Keep the kids entertained all throughout the holiday season with the new Present Quest game.
Google is the latest enterprise software provider to throw its hat in the ring of low-code app development with a new service called App Maker.
A new Android malware has managed to steal access to more than 1 million Google accounts, and it continues to infect new devices, according to security firm Checkpoint.
A Morgan Stanley estimate says Google should sell another 5 to 6 million next year, though Samsung remains the smartphone sales king.
Have some incorrect or outdated autofill entries in Chrome? Here's some tips on getting rid of them.
Services like Keep, Evernote and Microsoft OneNote are often called "note-taking apps." But they've grown beyond their roots, now offering collaborative workflow, reminders, checklists, geofencing, optical character recognition, voice transcription, ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC