Like a man eager to show off his new watch, Google is encouraging anyone running IT operations to ask it for the time. The company will let anyone use its NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers, a move to help IT shops cope with the next “leap second,” ...
A new design is making an appearance for some users, though it's unclear at this point how widespread the rollout is.
Keep the kids entertained all throughout the holiday season with the new Present Quest game.
Google is the latest enterprise software provider to throw its hat in the ring of low-code app development with a new service called App Maker.
A new Android malware has managed to steal access to more than 1 million Google accounts, and it continues to infect new devices, according to security firm Checkpoint.
A Morgan Stanley estimate says Google should sell another 5 to 6 million next year, though Samsung remains the smartphone sales king.
Have some incorrect or outdated autofill entries in Chrome? Here's some tips on getting rid of them.
Services like Keep, Evernote and Microsoft OneNote are often called "note-taking apps." But they've grown beyond their roots, now offering collaborative workflow, reminders, checklists, geofencing, optical character recognition, voice transcription, ...
Google announced Monday that it's acquiring Qwiklabs, a company that helps people learn how to use public cloud services to run applications without having to operate a data center.
With presidential election signs coming down from front lawns and voters watching protests on the news, many are wondering if fake news stories on Facebook and Google contributed to Donald Trump's winning the presidency.
Google's cross-platform chat app is continues to improve in its bid to lure users from other services.
There's one small glimmer of hope in the relationship between Google and Microsoft: Google has joined the .NET Foundation, to help drive forward the programming language Microsoft created.
Google fired its latest salvo in the cloud machine learning wars on Tuesday when it announced a set of enhancements to its existing suite of cloud machine learning capabilities. Here's the rundown.
Google infrastructure czar Urs Hölzle is focused on a cloud future where customers don't think about the infrastructure underlying all of the workloads they're running.
YouTube now supports high-dynamic range video if you're rocking an HDR-capable TV.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCUAT TesterQLD
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCWintel Server SupportACT
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst/Salesforce Developer APEXNSW
- TPProject Coordinator - IT Projects - State GovernmentVIC
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- TPSharePoint ConsultantACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadACT
- CCSolution Designer - MulesoftVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerWA
- FTSenior Financial Planner - GeelongVIC
- CCAdobe AEM DeveloperVIC
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- TPSharePoint ConsultantNSW
- CCWeb Designer or Visual Interactional DesignerNSW