Google is trimming its offerings, following a season of big changes for the Internet search leader.
It sports a color touch screen, looks much like a BlackBerry PlayBook and has no physical buttons on the surface of the device. And it comes at a bargain price.
Google's acquisition of Motorola Mobility last month wasn't just about the patents. The Mountain View, Calif. company is interested in the hardware business, too.
Google's board of directors and several of its executives, including CEO Larry Page and chairman Eric Schmidt, were sued this week in a pair of lawsuits that claimed they breached their fiduciary duties by facilitating illegal imports of prescription...
As the trial date nears in Oracle's dispute with Google over Android, the judge overseeing the case is proposing a last-ditch mediation in front of a magistrate judge.
Google, which has faced intense criticism for years over copyright issues, said on Friday it has made progress on four copyright-protection initiatives it outlined in December.
Hacking has gone the way of FourSquare and gaming in general by adding scores and leaderboards for who can make the most daring hacks. We're not making this up.
Google's Android OS continues to gain on both Apple iOS and Research In Motion's BlackBerry platform in the growing US smartphone market, but often stodgy RIM is on the wish lists of some cutting-edge buyers, according to the Nielsen research company...
Chrome browser users will be able to access Gmail when they're not connected to the Internet starting Wednesday and will gain similar offline capabilities for Docs and Calendar in the coming week, the company announced on Wednesday.
A Dutch company that issues digital certificates used to authenticate websites said late Tuesday that several dozen other websites in addition to Google have been affected by a security breach.
Google said late Sunday that an attack mounted against its Gmail service targeted users primarily located in Iran, although the company has taken steps to block further interception attempts.
The start of the trial in Oracle's lawsuit against Google over alleged Java copyright and patent violations in the Android mobile OS could be delayed, according to a judge's ruling issued Monday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Cal...
Google appears to be getting ready to launch another offensive against website scrapers.
Apple is again rumored to be preparing to release a television set.
Google TV isn't ready to throw in the towel just yet. It will launch in Europe early next year despite a shaky start in the United States.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- How the Internet of Things is putting us at risk
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- Cortana for iOS, Android now features quick access to common actions
- Russian cyberspies likely behind DNC breach move on to German election
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCSolutions Designer/Architect- ServiceNowVIC
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).VIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystVIC
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCIT Service Management Delivery SpecialistNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testingVIC
- CCProject Manager - Community Transport SolutionsACT
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCUnix Developers - multipleACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- FTSystem Engineer - VirtulisationNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Technical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystVIC