Smartphones can help you record video clips, compose music and find the nearest Ethiopian restaurant, but they can't cure acne, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said.
The judge overseeing the dispute between Oracle and Google "strongly recommends" that Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and Google CEO Larry Page be ordered to attend mediation.
If you're a prolific Google+ user, you may be unable to see all the posts you have published on your profile due to a bug in the social networking site that hides older posts, according to the company.
Google has acquired venerable restaurant ratings publisher Zagat to boost its online maps and local business listings with trustworthy reviews and recommendations, which Web surfers increasingly seek and value.
Shortly after agreeing to mediation with Google in its lawsuit over alleged Java patent violations in the Android mobile OS, Oracle has taken issue with the executive Google proposed to represent its side, saying he is not senior enough and was also ...
For years, Facebook users have been clamoring for better privacy controls and clarity, while Facebook engineers oscillate between improvements and major privacy snafus. Every now and then a new wave of exasperated users cry out "That's it, I'm leavin...
Armed with new patents transferred from Google, HTC has filed a new lawsuit against Apple and amended two previous legal complaints.
Google hoped at one time to codevelop Android with Sun, and was prepared to offer Sun a share of its mobile service revenue in return for making Java open source, according to newly released documents in Oracle's lawsuit against Google.
Google and Oracle will send top executives to mediation in front of a magistrate judge, in a last-ditch attempt to settle their differences over Google's use of Java in the Android OS.
The Chinese government has renewed Google's Internet Content Provider (ICP) license, a company spokesman said, giving the company another year to operate its local website in the country.
Browser makers have generally been quick to react to the computer compromise at digital certificate issuer DigiNotar, but that hasn't been the case for all mobile phone makers.
Google says it's working to keep the virtual lights on for businesses that are being incorrectly labeled as "closed" on Google Maps. The issue was raised in a New York Times article that profiled a handful of businesses that had been temporarily labe...
Google has been very apologetic about the fact that open businesses are being incorrectly reported as closed on Google Places. It's incredibly easy to report business as closed on the service, and Google has promised on its blog to fix the problem. L...
Microsoft today updated Windows to permanently block all digital certificates issued by a Dutch company that was hacked months ago.
Google+ is trying to help users expand their Circles by offering them a new Suggested User list. The only problem is that some users are taking exception to what they're calling an elitist system.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CC.Net Developer - SilverlightVIC
- FTFront End .Net Developer. Permanent jobACT
- TPFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectSA
- TPNode JS DeveloperNSW
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - Level 2NSW
- TPSolution Architect - Real-Time Tracking SystemVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst - SMSF solutions - www.class.com.auNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (BI / Analytics)NSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- CCTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- FTApplication Support LeadQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Data Warehouse/ Statistical projectNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTHR Business Analyst / Performance Management SMENSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ApplicationsSA
- CCInfrastructure Test Lead - Contract 6-8 wks initially - IT Services - North RydeNSW
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTPeoplesoft Functional Consultant - Campus SolutionsNSW