When Google+ first launched, most people saw it, correctly, as a competitor to Facebook. But as you try Google's social network, you realize that it has a lot in common with Twitter too. That versatility could be Google's strength -- but it could be ...
Thanks to Apple's App Store, Google's Android Market and a number of smaller online stores, the explosive growth of mobile application downloads continues.
Most would guess iPads outsell Android tablets, but it may come as a surprise to you to learn just how much Apple is dominating Google in the tablet wars.
Video streaming made up 39 percent of all mobile data traffic worldwide in the first half of this year, and YouTube accounted for a majority of that video traffic, according to a survey by traffic management vendor Allot Communications.
A group of U.S. senators pledged Tuesday to open up the country's borders to high-skill immigrants, with lawmakers arguing that the U.S. is turning away some of the world's smartest people.
The corporate world's response to the phenomenal growth of social media has ranged from enthusiastic embrace to abject horror.
Google is being scrutinized by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) for allegedly deceptive practices when it comes to online search and search advertising. A new report agrees -- outlining ways that Google stifles competition, but is Google really a p...
China’s largest search engine Baidu posted strong earnings for the second quarter, driven by growing traffic and increased spending by advertising customers.
iPhone and iPad apps from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other content sellers have become a little more inconvenient, thanks to new App Store rules from Apple.
Google's Wi-Fi data collection efforts are yet again making headlines. CNET reported Monday that it had received confirmation from a French data protection agency that Google had collected the physical location of millions of Wi-Fi enabled devices, a...
As hard as it may be to believe, it was just over two years ago that Research in Motion was still considered one of the premiere innovators of the smartphone industry.
Research in Motion, which has been losing ground to Apple, Google and even Microsoft in the mobile market, announced Monday it is cutting 2,000 jobs, or about 11 per cent of its workforce.
Despite Android's strong overall growth, enterprises appear to continue to be wary of the mobile operating system, according to data released by Good Technology.
An issue that had simmered for several weeks boiled over this weekend, as Google apparently accelerated deletions of Google+ accounts over the site's requirement that members use their real names.
Google took advantage of the launch of social networking service Google+ to give Gmail a makeover.
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Before suing Uber, Waymo initiated action against former engineer
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Trump extends Obama executive order on cyberattacks
- Sanbot is the Jill of all trades
- China Oceanwide completes its purchase of IDG
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- CCServiceNow Specialist - Administration and DevelopmentVIC
- CCSystems EngineerACT
- CCSolution ManagerSA
- FTWeb DesignerACT
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSenior Information Security SpecialistQLD
- CCPMO Analyst - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTJava API DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPIT Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Engineer, UI focus, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst- Systems & Network -Telco backgroundNSW
- FTResponsive Design Developer, Frontend, PHP, WordpressNSW
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- CCDB2 System ProgrammerVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Applications Support AnalystSA