Pictures and specifications of what is claimed to be another upcoming Samsung Android phone with a larger than 4-inch display have been leaked by tech blog Engadget. Only yesterday the site posted pictures of an upcoming Google-branded Nexus S phone ...
Facebook has an invitation-only media event planned for Monday, and most of the media and tech blogosphere are speculating that the social network plans to unveil its own Web-based e-mail service. If those predictions are accurate, Facebook e-mail wi...
All signs are pointing to Facebook introducing an email service on Monday. Both TechCrunch and VentureBeat have confirmed the rumors with independent sources.
Cloudstock, a technical conference dubbed "The Woodstock for Cloud Developers," is being held next month with backing from cloud computing players including Google, Force.com, and Amazon Web Services.
The same week that Google reportedly offered all employees 10 per cent raises, it boosted pay for some senior executives by 30 per cent.
Security researchers, working with law enforcement and Internet service providers, have disrupted the brains of the Koobface botnet.
These are frugal times for business, and an organization starting out might have very little money to spend on IT. Even if you're part of an established business, you're probably feeling the pinch.
Google's Nexus One phone wasn't exactly a smash hit, but that apparently hasn't stopped the company from issuing a sequel.
Yahoo is denying reports that the company is in the midst of a 20 per cent reduction of its workforce.
A group of cloud providers blamed traditional hardware and software companies for their role in discouraging cloud adoption, pointing fingers at Oracle's Mark Hurd, who spoke earlier here.
Google's Android is now the second most popular mobile operating system in the world - second only to Nokia's Symbian OS, according to Gartner's third quarter report. Apple's iOS comes in third, followed by Research In Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry OS, a...
You'd think the drinking water in Silicon Valley has been replaced with baby formula, given how childish some of the biggest companies in tech have acted this year. First on the Romper Room roll call is Steve Jobs, who has thrown tantrums over Adobe ...
Things are getting a bit heated between two of the largest Internet companies as they spar over users' data.
Everyone at Google is getting a nice raise. Well, almost everyone.
Third parties, not Google, would be liable for any Java copyright violations in the Android mobile OS, according to a filing the vendor made Wednesday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic opens smart town targeting zero-emission houses
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- European Parliament calls on Commission to consider breaking up Google
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
- B&O BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW