Google is asking developers to take over its effort to make end-to-end email encryption more user friendly, raising questions over whether it’ll ever become an official feature in the company’s products.
After months of exclusivity on the Pixel and Pixel XL, Google will allow all Nougat and Marshmallow phones in the U.S., Canada, the UK, Australia, and Germany to talk to Assistant.
Google and Jigsaw (an early stage incubator at Google parent company Alphabet) are working on a project called Perspective that aims to curb online abuse through Artificial Intelligence
On Tuesday, Google launched Cloud Spanner, a new, fully managed database that’s supposed to provide the transactional consistency of a traditional database plus the scalability and performance of a NoSQL database.
YouTube isn't cancelling PewDiePie's account, but the popular vlogger has lost his YouTube Red series and access to the Google Preferred advertising program.
Google is moving to make Maps more than just about getting to your destination. Maps is getting social.
Evernote decided last year that it wanted to move away from running its own data centers and start using the public cloud to operate its popular note taking service.
Google is building out its enterprise productivity features with the forthcoming launch of a service called Cloud Search that’s designed to help employees find the information they need.
Google quietly announced Tuesday that Gmail will stop supporting older versions of its Chrome browser, in a move that will put another nail in the coffins of Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Google is interested in bringing "smart tools" to board computers like Raspberry Pi 3 and Intel's Edison.
After years without any meaningful changes, Google has finally upgraded its Voice apps across all platforms and promises it will release regular updates going forward.
Android apps are coming to all Chromebooks released in 2017 or later, Google says.
Google has acquired Twitter's mobile application development platform Fabric - for an undisclosed sum - to merge with its own Firebase development team. This will form part of the Google Developer Products Group.
Environmental advocacy group Greenpeace is out with its latest report card judging internet companies on use of renewable energy and while Apple, Google and Facebook continue to score the highest marks, the market’s leading IaaS public cloud vendor A...
You can now use Google Keep to add drawings to notes, but only in the Chrome app.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Inkle's space archaeologist adventure won't tell you if your lost language translations are wrong
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSenior Network Specialist - IPVPN EdgeVIC
- FTSenior Performance AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst- Digital & agileNSW
- CCApplication ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Devops EngineerNSW
- FTDatabase Administrator - OracleQLD
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistACT
- FTProject Manager - Financial Forecasting SystemsNSW
- FTSenior Network Specialist - Internet Edge Routing and SwitchingVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCFull-stack Software EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager -Wealth/Funds Management SoftwareVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectSA
- TPJunior Business AnlystVIC
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Security AnalystNSW
- CCMigration EngineerACT