Tech behemoths Facebook and Google own more than half of the 15 most popular mobile applications used by U.S. adults -- the reach of other well-liked apps such as Snapchat and Apple Maps doesn't even compare.
In 2018, Intel will likely release a faster and more power-efficient Xeon Phi, a supercomputing chip that is already in some of the world's fastest computers. Intel is also looking beyond CPUs to FPGAs (field programmable gate arrays), which can be f...
The feature will be built into Android with a Play Services update and work on iOS through the Google app.
Google has made no secret of its AI ambitions, and on Thursday it announced the next step in its bold plans to realize them: a brand-new research group in Europe focused squarely on machine learning.
Top three questions answered as Redmond prepares to acquire social media giant.
Google isn't kidding when it says it's serious about the enterprise. The company announced a pair of new services on Monday that are aimed squarely at helping businesses access information and share it internally, similar to what Microsoft's SharePoi...
You'll at least get two free years of Google Photos storage if you opt for one of Moto's thin phones.
The location-based tool may help you download a boarding pass app at the airport or an audio tour during a trip to the museum.
Google's Larry Page is reportedly investing $100 million in trying to build flying cars.
Many approaches are being tried in the race to develop a working quantum computer, but Google this week reported using a combination of techniques with particularly promising results.
Google DeepMind, a London-based artificial intelligence company that Google acquired in 2014, is working on what will be a kill switch for robots and other A.I. systems.
Google's Magenta project has just released its first piece of machine-composed music. Fortunately for human composers, it's not that good. Yet.
Google is giving iPhone users another way to find their misplaced devices -- by searching the Web for it.
Google's new app, available in the Chrome Web Store, lets you easily access files on a network server from within Chrome OS.
Toyota is close to acquiring two robotics companies from Google, according to a report in Wednesday's Nikkei newspaper.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperWA
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- FTChange and Release ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW