Google has now made it possible for a wide variety of Android users to get text translated in any app on their phone.
The US Federal Communications Commission and Federal Trade Commission have opened parallel inquiries into the way smartphone security updates are issued and handled by major cellular carriers and device makers.
Users respond loudly to Google’s testing of black search result links. The black links are bolder than blue, but complaints indicate it's harder to tell where you’ve been.
Hold Security made quite a splash in the security world on Wednesday when it claimed to have recovered 272 million stolen email credentials from a much larger trove, but on Friday the email provider most strongly affected called the report a simple e...
The head of Google's virtual reality efforts likened the push into VR to building a new style of operating system from scratch.
Tens of millions of stolen credentials for Gmail, Microsoft and Yahoo email accounts are being shared online by a young Russian hacker known as "the Collector" as part of a supposed larger trove of 1.17 billion records.
Google is trying to save presentation audiences from having to sit through long rambling questions with a new feature it added to its Slides software on Wednesday.
All blogs hosted on Google's blogspot.com domain can now be accessed over an encrypted HTTPS connection.
These 4 May fourth tech tributes will add a little extra fun to Star Wars Day.
Google announced Monday morning that it has acquired Synergyse, a startup that offered businesses a guided tutorial for Google Apps.
Google Chrome tops Internet Explorer in usage share, according to two browser metrics firms.
Google's Founders' Letter was an exception this year for the fact that it was penned by Google CEO Sundar Pichai rather than Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
Google Calendar's Android app has a new feature aimed at taking the headache out of scheduling meetings.
Google and ride-sharing rivals Uber and Lyft have formed an unlikely alliance to attempt to influence politicians and steer forthcoming self-driving car laws in their favor.
"In the long run we will evolve in computing from a mobile-first to an AI-first world," said Google CEO Sundar Pichai.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCIT Environment and Deployment SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- FTApplication Support EngineerVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia