Google Chrome tops Internet Explorer in usage share, according to two browser metrics firms.
Google's Founders' Letter was an exception this year for the fact that it was penned by Google CEO Sundar Pichai rather than Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
Google Calendar's Android app has a new feature aimed at taking the headache out of scheduling meetings.
Google and ride-sharing rivals Uber and Lyft have formed an unlikely alliance to attempt to influence politicians and steer forthcoming self-driving car laws in their favor.
"In the long run we will evolve in computing from a mobile-first to an AI-first world," said Google CEO Sundar Pichai.
What time is the Game of Thrones TV premiere? Just ask Google search.
The update also makes several interface improvements, though it's only for Nexus devices.
YouTube 360-degree live video is here, and you're first chance to see it will probably be during the Coachella festival on Saturday and Sunday.
Google is making it harder for Chrome extensions to take users' browsing data without them knowing about it, thanks to a new policy the company announced Friday.
Telco and tech firms spent more than $U31bn on startups related to the Internet of Things (IoT) between 2011 and 2015, according to new research from Ovum.
In the past few weeks, North Carolina and Mississippi have adopted laws enabling businesses to discriminate against gays and transgender people by those who say serving them would infringe on their religious beliefs. Some large tech companies have co...
A series of changes first showed up in an app update, but it appears Google has reversed course and taken them back.
It’s been a busy couple of weeks in the IaaS cloud market with Google and Microsoft both making big pushes to unseat Amazon Web Services. We caught up with Amazon’s Cloud Strategy GM Matt Wood to discuss how machine learning, real-time analytics and ...
Google and Rackspace are designing a server based on IBM's upcoming Power9 processor, a sure sign that Intel is no longer the only game in town for cloud service providers.
Google Calendar users now have the ability to add floating reminders from their desktop web browser that will follow them around to other Google services, thanks to a feature the company added Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 2 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 3 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 4 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 5 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- These solar road panels could turn our world into Tron
- New Satana ransomware encrypts user files and master boot record
- Firmware exploit can defeat new Windows security features on Lenovo ThinkPads
- Use Apache Spark? This tool can help you tap machine learning
- Intel tunes its mega-chip for machine learning
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (Java/J2EE/SQL) 160714/JP/707Asia
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT