Google turned its DeepMind artificial intelligence technology loose on its massive data center infrastructure and managed to reduce the amount of energy for cooling by up to 40%.
Google's intelligent cloud developer tools are expanding with the launch of a new Cloud Natural Language API on Wednesday. The service is aimed at helping developers create applications that understand human language.
The poor cropping interface was a sore spot in Google's otherwise great app.
The addition of Acer's R11 and the 2015 Chromebook Pixel brings the total number of Chromebooks able to run the Play Store to three.
Just because your phone doesn't have a Nexus logo doesn't mean it can't work like stock Android.
AlphaGo's uncanny success at the game of Go was taken by many as a death knell for the dominance of the human intellect, but Google researcher David Silver doesn't see it that way.
The Pokémon Go update now says it accesses basic info from your Google account, specifically, your user ID and email address.
Some other hints indicate the Google Calendar API may soon have some more tricks for developers to get their hands on with.
Pokémon Masters, beware: The iPhone app gains access to all Google account features, including retrieving and sending email.
Google has acquired Anvato, the developer of a video software platform, to shore up its cloud offering in the area of video delivery.
Your comparison shopping may soon get a lot easier with all of the new content discovery tools that are on their way.
Google released a new batch of Android patches, fixing over 20 critical flaws in Android's own components and in chipset-specific drivers from different manufacturers.
WebVR support is a work in progress for the Chromium project, which could one day change how we browse the Internet.
Google is finally adding a built-in option to Cast open tabs to your Chromecast-enabled television. The extension will still work, but it's no longer needed.
There's a motion to turn an existing lawsuit into a class action. People who interviewed in person for certain types of engineering jobs, were over the age of 40 at the time and were rejected could be eligible to join.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- You can now use an iPhone to log into a Windows 10 PC, Microsoft says
- Android malware that can infiltrate corporate networks is spreading
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTCertification and Accreditation Security ConsultantACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT