Google has finally brought its note-taking app to iOS, more than two years after launching it on Android.
Getting insights out of big data is typically neither quick nor easy, but Google is aiming to change all that with a new, managed service for Hadoop and Spark.
Transportation technology is advancing quickly and will soon change the way we get from point A to point B. Here are the most promising advances, from hyperloops to autonomous vehicles to re-imagined personal transport devices.
The latest version of a walking, quadruped battlefield robot from Boston Dynamics, the military robotics maker owned by Google X, was tested by U.S. Marines last week.
Google updated its Drive for Work product Monday help businesses that have strict discovery requirements.
Google's request that a French regulator just forget about making the company apply a European court ruling to its .com domain has fallen on deaf ears
Two new Nexus phones are on tap for later in September and it looks like a new Chromecast is too.
Google abuses its dominant market position to force smartphone vendors to install its apps on Android phones, the Russian antitrust authority has ruled.
Google has appointed John Krafcik, a former Hyundai exec and more recently president of auto sales website Truecar, to run its self-driving car operations.
Slack's user base is growing rapidly, but it's a safe bet that few of the companies paying for the service have a detailed understanding of how their users are putting it to work. Enter Slackalytics, a new textual analysis bot that promises a wealth ...
Google is expanding its online shopping and delivery service, by making overnight deliveries of retail items available in six states in the Midwest.
Google rolled out a big set of updates to its productivity suite today aimed primarily at enhancing its capabilities for students and teachers.
The new, built-from-scratch typeface is designed to scale better across multiple screen sizes and platforms.
Google's Nest division is releasing a new version of its thermostat that has a bigger display and is a little smarter than its predecessor.
Google is bringing the war to Apple’s home turf after announcing its Wear smartwatch platform will work with Apple’s iPhones.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- FTProject Support OfficerWA
- CCProject Manager, Network, FinanceNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystACT
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- FTIT Cyber Security Requirements ConsultantACT
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW