The accusations have been flying for five years now in Oracle's bitter legal battle with Google, and on Thursday the companies reportedly appeared in a San Francisco District Court to hear Oracle argue its latest charge.
VMware co-founder Diane Greene will oversee all of Google's cloud businesses, including its Cloud Platform and Apps productivity suite, the company announced Thursday.
Google is lagging behind its leading competitors in the hyperscale public cloud, but Urs Hölzle, the technology titan's senior vice president for technical infrastructure, sees Google's cloud revenue eclipsing its ad business in five years.
Instead of hiring a personal trainer to yell at you, Google Fit can push you along to perform more squats, sit-ups, and other acts of fitness.
Google made a big move to woo developers Wednesday, announcing that they can now create compute instances on the company's cloud platform with custom configurations of virtual CPUs and memory.
Google is now letting iPhone and iPad users take a cutting-edge version of its browser for a spin. The company quietly launched a new Chrome for iOS public beta program on Friday.
Google unveiled some major enhancements to its container-focused cloud offerings on Tuesday to take advantage of new open-source developments and boost the performance of its products in a competitive market.
Google announced Tuesday that it will finally stop providing updates to users of Microsoft's nearly geriatric, insecure operating system.
Ever tried to use Google Maps in an area with spotty – or even no – Internet access? That may no longer be an issue.
Google has been working on machine learning for years deep inside its R&D labs, and on Monday, it launched a new, open-source tool to help share what it's learned.
Google's Keep app for iOS got a bit more competitive with other apps like Evernote thanks to new features the company added Thursday.
Google’s enterprise push rolled on Wednesday with the launch of new programs relating to Android for Work, its group of features and services that help make that mobile operating system easier to manage for businesses.
The typically tight-lipped leader shares his passion for Project Loon and building the new Alphabet into a company that is entrepreneur-friendly.
A new feature Google announced Tuesday lets people get through a whole bunch of email using machine-learning-powered smart replies.
As Google Apps for Work keeps growing, the company tries to increase enterprises' interest in its products with a suite of recommended partners.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
- Toy maker Maisto’s website pushed growing CryptXXX ransomware threat
- Here's why analytics is eating the supply chain
- Rovi to acquire TiVo for $1.1 billion
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCInfra Project Manager-Data Center, Cloud, Storage, NetworkNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTIT Support Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW